Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One joke: cool
Two jokes: hilarious
Nine pages of Real Housewives of Oakland; meh, not bad all things considered. I forget this Forum has 100's of thousands of members. Get one kid riled up and you have 1000's.
Imagine if seaman were here, thread would be like when the Monkeys finally overran the Hunans in Planet of the Apes.

View media item 2029094

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We need to appreciate what Steph is doing right now, it's unreal, Bo Jackson status.

Just hope he stays healthy.

healthy and out of trouble. dude can be hero status for a lot of people. Kids especially. So far he's an awesome role model. I just hope my dude can fight all of the wild temptation that's out here. All of the instabox, I can't even imagine the see of chicks chasing dude. He's probably reciting the Lord's Prayer every 5 minutes.

healthy and out of trouble. dude can be hero status for a lot of people. Kids especially. So far he's an awesome role model. I just hope my dude can fight all of the wild temptation that's out here. All of the instabox, I can't even imagine the see of chicks chasing dude. He's probably reciting the Lord's Prayer every 5 minutes.

This paragraph....... Lebron has been doing for the past 13 years

How he's able to keep it together with Ros lurking around every corner is legendary stuff. Then yambs would have been dived in off top if it was me.

How he's able to keep it together with Ros lurking around every corner is legendary stuff. Then yambs would have been dived in off top if it was me.

Son is in all time great for that alone.

I'm sure curry has his side pieces. No way in hell that man eats the same meal everyday. I don't see no Doug Christie in him

This paragraph....... Lebron has been doing for the past 13 years

you and lakersman avy's too similar, i quick glance and I'm like when did my homie start suckin bron off

what you say is true, but bron isn't likable or relatable. Plus he looks at us as nobodies with our 'little lives'

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "y'all ol regular ninjas can go back to your regular ol lives" bunch of jive suckas.

That was great and I loved it, if people unfairly ******* on me the whole year I would respond the same. That paragraph he wrote still holds true to lebron. He's done a lot on and off the court and hasn't snitched on teammates or raped any white girls in Colorado like that man in your avy :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't know man, Ayesha giving wop every time he makes 5 3s or something like that. Could explain why he shoots damn near 10 a game.

Steph is 2k cheesing come to life.

There was a sequence last night where he literally kept going left and right at the 3 point line until he was finally open and then shot it :rofl:

Yup :lol:

At this juncture it has become abundantly clear that stephen has achieved a characteristic that the buddhists refer to as sukha. A perpetual state of flourishment that comes to fruition as a result of mental balance and insight into the nature of reality.

Rather than a fleeting emotion or mood aroused by sensory and conceptual stimuli, sukha is an enduring trait that arises from a mind in a state of equilibrium and entails a conceptually unstructured and unfiltered awareness of the true nature of reality. Many Buddhist contemplatives claim to have experienced sukha, which increases as a result of sustained training

In order to achieve sukha in our own lives, we must not only practice. It is imperative that we practice while exercising supreme confidence and sprezzatura, a reference to the law of least effort. Following this strategy will permit the consciousness to reflect and perceive what is true to the senses, undistorted by the projections people habitually mistake for reality.

Namaste.

you and lakersman avy's too similar, i quick glance and I'm like when did my homie start suckin bron off

what you say is true, but bron isn't likable or relatable. Plus he looks at us as nobodies with our 'little lives'
plus let face it girls love curry. He's a good looking dude.

I'll bet a rep the Spurs win tonight.

This is the erupt lock of the week. Hit your bookies up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom