Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this man.
It's like when Leroy got the glow, he was backed against the wall and remembered his Master saying..."There is one place, that you have not looked, and it is there and only there that you shall find the Master"

Well, Steph looked there, and he found the Master.
**** is real 

In gif form for you who are uninitiated:

giphy.gif

Yeah, then we can have 2 threads of meaningless drivel! Let's get that poppin'!

A specific Spurs/warriors thread and a specific cavs heat/raptors thread will he very beneficial and at least keep it about about the teams playing. One huge thread is a big free for all

Last edited:
role reversal this series. weren't the thunder the team in the reg season that had a bunch of 4th qtr leads and ended up losing them. think it was like 15 from what i recall.

spurs got to treat this like gm7, it's a war.

role reversal this series. weren't the thunder the team in the reg season that had a bunch of 4th qtr leads and ended up losing them. think it was like 15 from what i recall.
Lead the league in that category.

Thunder found a new death lineup to end the game that Spurs have no answer for. First time it's been used all year in the last two and yet haven't blown any 4th qtr leads since.

Even watching the games the thunder still make a lot of mistakes at the end, throwing the ball away etc. The Spurs just aren't capitalizing.

Via Twitter

View media item 2029250

"CJ McCollum = Captain America at boot camp"

:lol:

I went to school with a kid like that. He actually looks just like CJ and got recruited to an elite bball school at like 5'1...90lbs. Unfortunately for him...he quit after his Sophmore year in HS....then oddly enough, proceeded to grow to 6'2 during his freshman year in college.

It was too late for him :lol: :smh:.

Thunder found a new death lineup to end the game that Spurs have no answer for. First time it's been used all year in the last two and yet haven't blown any 4th qtr leads since.
I still can't wrap my head around this taking so long.

Thunder's problems in the 4th were not only could they not score, they couldn't/wouldn't defend either.

Now, I can understand leaving Kanter off all year (especially late) if they defended like Champs with him out, but they defended terribly either way, why not put in some offense, It was clear his deficiencies outweighed what they needed from him, Offense and Rebounds.

Go look at Kanter's regular season numbers against SAS. 

Dude ate good and efficiently.

This is not OKC's year man.

If they win anything, this year, It's purre Luck man. For real

Cmon famb stick to ur guns. I still think okc got this. Fr fr

Delete 80% of your posts then
laugh.gif

stand by your opinions man got damn
Standing by an opinion when you realize it's wrong, it's idiocy.
You know, like what OKC continues to do. I'm at that point now, tonight, I realize these guys need Hope and Luck an Prayer to win.
I can't play the games for them, if I could in wouldn't be on NT after a hard day of selling Roofs nah mean

The old reverse jinx.
Nah.

I mean, I hope the jinx kicks in sure but, real talk.

I listened to Russ do an interview last night talking about ...well lets just say he said all the right things and makes you believe, then you watch them play, and it all becomes clear.

It is what it is, it may still be their year, but I'm not endorsing it as so, because Luck plays too much of a part. I ain't that lucky. I don't see it.

Last edited:
instead of having a lot of chaos in one thread we'd have a little chaos in 4 threads

Long **** daddy Durant bout to lay the pipe to the Spurs tonight.

Durant with 40. Bestbrook with 30. Thunder with the W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom