Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping with the fishes
tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

We need to appreciate what Steph is doing right now, it's unreal, Bo Jackson status.

Just hope he stays healthy.

healthy and out of trouble. dude can be hero status for a lot of people. Kids especially. So far he's an awesome role model. I just hope my dude can fight all of the wild temptation that's out here. All of the instabox, I can't even imagine the see of chicks chasing dude. He's probably reciting the Lord's Prayer every 5 minutes.

I was talking to a guy who works for warriors and he said that girls would already be in th players room :x

In not sure if it'll be more appropriate for the Spurs hater thread or even if it's allowed here after they get eliminated, but this would be an historic choke job by San Antonio if they don't pull this out tonight. And I think they'll get a pass because they're the Spurs.

In not sure if it'll be more appropriate for the Spurs hater thread or even if it's allowed here after they get eliminated, but this would be an historic choke job by San Antonio if they don't pull this out tonight. And I think they'll get a pass because they're the Spurs.

Us losing to the Grizzlies was worse

Last edited:
Lord I wish I could be in the room when David west and Paul George see each other after west gets eliminated tonight.

David west deserves all the clowning and slander he is about to get.

Spurs going home tonight. I knew they were overrated trash all year

Stop it. You know you was scared they would knock out the beige bastard and his cronies.

Stop it. You know you was scared they would knock out the beige bastard and his cronies.

Never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom