Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking about lebron we going to have a bunch of dudes in here crying and complaining to ska.
I can honestly say I have never done anything due to a report.

But like someone said yesterday, y'all are OOBBSEEESSSEEDD with Bron. On both sides.

And what exactly is the point of these types of dialogues?

"Yes you will."
"No I won't."
"Yes you will."
"No I won't."
"Uh-huh."

"Nuh-uh."

"Will too."
"Will not."

Like, why? 
laugh.gif

"Warriors about to champs again, brehs."
"Nope."

Like, why? Why did you... that's it? Why respond if all you have to say is 'Will not'?

I seriously don't understand, but my thinking is that it's just boredom and immaturity.

"Well I ain't got shhh else to do, and I can't let him just say the Warriors are gonna win."

You actually... can.

Same on the flipside.

"It's going to be so epic when the Warriors lose their 4th game of a series this this postseason."
"Won't happen."

Boy, that was... man, thanks so much for that incredible insight! Lock it up, ska! Season has already been determined, because... "Won't happen."

Lebron, meats, and these petty "Yes huh, "Nuh uh", "Will too", "Will not" things are all that so many people do.

"Well what the hell are we supposed to talk about?"

First off, you don't HAAAVE to contribute to the thread every day.

Second, as far as a topic goes, ooh, I don't know... THE PLAYOFFS?! 
laugh.gif

("This man has..." 
laugh.gif
)

Thread in shambles because Wizards and Bulls didn't earn playoff spots this season. Those teams absence dragged the whole playoffs and NBA playoff thread down.

At this juncture it has become abundantly clear that stephen has achieved a characteristic that the buddhists refer to as sukha. A perpetual state of flourishment that comes to fruition as a result of mental balance and insight into the nature of reality.In order to achieve sukha in our own lives, we must not only practice. It is imperative that we practice while exercising supreme confidence and sprezzatura, a reference to the law of least effort. Following this strategy will permit the consciousness to reflect and perceive what is true to the senses, undistorted by the projections people habitually mistake for reality.

Namaste.
I believe this man.

It's like when Leroy got the glow, he was backed against the wall and remembered his Master saying..."There is one place, that you have not looked, and it is there and only there that you shall find the Master"

Well, Steph looked there, and he found the Master.

**** is real 

Steph finally realized there is no spoon and now he kicking agents in the face and slapping the Merovingian's girl's ******* and beating up those twins and making the oracle his side piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom