Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but I also think kd and russy were trying to win the game thru the refs and playing not to lose. I know both are only 27 but all these mins gotta be taking a toll.

How much of KD's free agency situation will mess with his head during game 7? Probably nil.

Had 2x to close it out.. must be thinking he's over it.  OKC have been the same since 2012.

Of course OKC have a chance, but playing away, game 7.. it's going to be tough.

He'll probably re-sign with OKC, but who are the other suitors? Washington? LA? San Antonio?
I'm not going to lie I would take him on Lakers in a heartbeat but he's not about that rebuilding life..Spurs if ginobli and Timmy go..lamarcus isn't a leader hes no threat neither is Leonard vocally..It would be his chance to shine in a team offense with defensive help

If he wants the Money, he'll be in LA in 2 years.
I don't think he wants the press and adoration that comes with a Big City though.

Hero ball....again..unable to hold leads down the stretch (just like all season long). And the biggest thing..turnovers down the stretch. You´d think that they would've learned by now that they got 3 other people on court to pass to..that also helped them pass the Spurs and take a 3-1 lead in the series. It didn't matter how many Clay hit..or what Curry did. If they didn't turn the ball over, trusted their other players..GS most likely would've been sent home. But you know..the same old same old. This aint 2k..KD and WB thinking they can pause..change the game sliders..and suddenly be heroes. Game 7 in Oakland..#### is a wrap. OKC my team too.. Cleveland vs. GS in the finals..naa im good joe..ima just look forward to team USA in Rio this August. :rolleyes

man lookin at that curry floater again, ibaka was literally a hair from blocking it

speaking of ibaka why does he think the 3 is in his arsenal :x

Hero ball....again..unable to hold leads down the stretch (just like all season long). And the biggest thing..turnovers down the stretch. You´d think that they would've learned by now that they got 3 other people on court to pass to..that also helped them pass the Spurs and take a 3-1 lead in the series. It didn't matter how many Clay hit..or what Curry did. If they didn't turn the ball over, trusted their other players..GS most likely would've been sent home. But you know..the same old same old. This aint 2k..KD and WB thinking they can pause..change the game sliders..and suddenly be heroes. Game 7 in Oakland..#### is a wrap. OKC my team too.. Cleveland vs. GS in the finals..naa im good joe..ima just look forward to team USA in Rio this August.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

But really it pisses me off when they play 2 on 5

I know this is after Miami winning over OKC but the lines Dan use in this sounds fitting.

"ChOklahoma!"

I can't believe HOW they lost that game. I'll be stunned if they win Gm7. It was just stupid shots being taken by Durant and Russell. You can see the life leave the team and that city. :smh:

WOW! Can't wait for Monday!

Hero ball....again..unable to hold leads down the stretch (just like all season long). And the biggest thing..turnovers down the stretch. You´d think that they would've learned by now that they got 3 other people on court to pass to..that also helped them pass the Spurs and take a 3-1 lead in the series. It didn't matter how many Clay hit..or what Curry did. If they didn't turn the ball over, trusted their other players..GS most likely would've been sent home. But you know..the same old same old. This aint 2k..KD and WB thinking they can pause..change the game sliders..and suddenly be heroes. Game 7 in Oakland..#### is a wrap. OKC my team too.. Cleveland vs. GS in the finals..naa im good joe..ima just look forward to team USA in Rio this August.
eyes.gif
This man speaks the truth. 

Hero ball....again..unable to hold leads down the stretch (just like all season long). And the biggest thing..turnovers down the stretch. You´d think that they would've learned by now that they got 3 other people on court to pass to..that also helped them pass the Spurs and take a 3-1 lead in the series. It didn't matter how many Clay hit..or what Curry did. If they didn't turn the ball over, trusted their other players..GS most likely would've been sent home. But you know..the same old same old. This aint 2k..KD and WB thinking they can pause..change the game sliders..and suddenly be heroes. Game 7 in Oakland..#### is a wrap. OKC my team too.. Cleveland vs. GS in the finals..naa im good joe..ima just look forward to team USA in Rio this August. :rolleyes
:rofl:
But really it pisses me off when they play 2 on 5
KD and WB must love watching the Chip from the sofa..cuz they will never make it into the Finals again playing the way they do. Unless the team switches to the Eastern Conference. :lol:

Honestly one of the best games ive seen. So damn entertaining. I was off NT the whole time so now im going through the last 50 pages or so reading all the hot takes when dubs were down lmaooo yall boys funny style.

So proud of these boys tonight but mainly klay, dray and iggy.

Klay was a straight beast!!! Iggy with the finals my defense on durant and Westbrook down the stretch :smokin

I'm just glad they took each game after game 4, one game at a time.

With all that said though, game seven is not a guaranteed win. They need to seriously stop with the sloppy *** turnovers and box someone out for once. There were multiple plays where there'd be like three warriors in the paint and the one thunder player whether it be Adams, Roberson, or whoever would come up with the ball. :smh:

Thank god Klay was able to hold it down until steph woke up

All I know is Lebby will be out at the Bbq monday watching the game with a KD jersey on praying for Okc ..his best chance for a ring..

I do find it a bit ironic that Steph made a great defensive play to essentially seal the game after all the hoopla

I like that hot take... Especially since it is the top "liked" comment on the ESPN article about the game.

It's gonna be so fun to watch cleveland try to stop these dudes. If u had a tough time containing dechucker and Casper man they got their work cut out for em. 2 guys that u gotta adjust your whole defense for that can catch fire at any second. With lack of defenders it will be tough. The thought of jr guarding steph or klay excites me. #3peat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom