Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

We have a 22 year old, 7'3" star and we never run him off a screen or run a play that gets him an easy look. It's all about trying to get a mismatch on the block.

This is another reason why I think Horny is an average coach at best. He makes KP force the mismatch, while only running plays for McDermott and Lee (aka our shooters). Not to compare, but Pop would probably have this team win 50 games.

This is another reason why I think Horny is an average coach at best. He makes KP force the mismatch, while only running plays for McDermott and Lee (aka our shooters). Not to compare, but Pop would probably have this team win 50 games.

probbaly? I'd bet everything I own he could have this team win 50. Horny is a nice guy and everything but this team needs someone to hold guys accountable.

KP has every right to be tired. He's going full bore on both ends of the floor, just came off a back to back, is constantly seeing triple teams and carrying this sorry team on his back.

agreed. he's tall and tall *** players like him are different when it comes to conditioning, but he's also only 22. he's missed a handful of games and being tired at this point in the season is something he prob should've kept to himself. i really don't want to see this dude evolve into a nba diva

Its really hilarious to me that they'd try to trade KOQ to call up Burke before they cut sessions. Crazy thing is we could've used Kuz in some games too when the team couldn't hit ****.

Just bad decisions all around.

Maybe we should be treating KP like Joel, if he doesn't have the stamina for this new schedule that's is supposed to be easier on players.

Maybe KP should be limited to only playing home games so he doesn’t have to travel and be even more tired and then when he plays home games he should only play for 5 minutes at a time and then rest for 10.

Back
Top Bottom