Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Frank is looking much better as an off guard, aside from his jump shooting. I think the competition, and seeing other young guards who drive and are score first types is helping him.

I hope w/ our pick that we get a 4 that can run the floor and play w/ KP. If we stay around 8-12 I hope it's Miles Bridges or Knox. If we get lucky in the lottery, Porter

Not impressed with Mudiay at all thus far

He’s not that much better than Frank and in his 3rd year

Last edited:
Memphis sitting Gasol, Chicago sitting their vets, and we're still playing Kanter & THJr 30 mins a night

You seen him on youtube or something ?
Youtube, Eurocup, and simply just understanding European prospects, especially 18 year olds from the ACB, and knowing that no other Euro prospect ever has come close to even approaching the production he's had this season.

For a 18 year-old to leading the best basketball League outside the NBA in PER, playing on the best team, is utterly ridiculous. He's a prodigy. Can't say that about anyone else in this upcoming Draft class. Best player right now and most potential.

reason I don't want Mikal is I don't really think he moves the needle. He'd be the perfect fit on an established team. Very very good rotation player, really not an all star caliber player though. Mentioned it before but Mikal reminds me a lot of Otto Porter, whose a 3rd option right now, but Wizards really not going anywhere anytime soon.
Exactly how I feel about Mikal. Although there have been other prospects in recent seasons viewed similarly who have proved themselves to be late bloomers and have been able to really come into their own in the NBA and vastly exceed role player expectations.

Don’t understand how the two supposed to be PGs of our future are on the bench in the 4th while Hardaway is chucking up bricks

Exactly how I feel about Mikal. Although there have been other prospects in recent seasons viewed similarly who have proved themselves to be late bloomers and have been able to really come into their own in the NBA and vastly exceed role player expectations.

I get some Donovan Mitchell vibes from from Mikal Bridges.

They obviously play different positions but Bridges is gonna come in from day 1 and impact both ends of the floor.

I get some Donovan Mitchell vibes from from Mikal Bridges.

They obviously play different positions but Bridges is gonna come in from day 1 and impact both ends of the floor.
I get that vibe mostly from Miles Bridges TBH. Both sophomores, will be contributors from day 1, unreal athleticism. Like I said though I like Mikal.

I get that vibe mostly from Miles Bridges TBH. Both sophomores, will be contributors from day 1, unreal athleticism. Like I said though I like Mikal.

I see Miles as a more athletic Marcus Morris.

Only reservation I have on him is I think his short arms will prevent him from being an effective, full time 4.

Back
Top Bottom