Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I don't watch college ball much but Miles Bridges seems like a great and safe pick too.

Tankathon   2018 NBA Draft Order  jh Lottery Simulator.png

mikal bridges
miles bridges
wendell carter
colin sexton
kevin knox

i'm leaning towards mikal for now

Me too but I'm cool with pretty much all of the top 10-12 picks.

This draft class has a really deep lottery.

Similar to last season the top 10 of this upcoming draft is pretty stacked and we should be able to find a player with all-star potential anywhere in that range. Can't really go so wrong when guys like Miles and Mikal Bridges are the back up plans in the latter part of the top 10.

Also the only lottery projected international player this year is the consensus top player in the Draft who will almost certainly be long gone by our pick, so they'll be no "project Euros" for New Yorkers to freak out about. :lol:

It never really will.

I remember when it was all Isaiah's fault, then dudes smartened up for a while and rightfully blamed Dolan but then it was all **** Phil :lol:

Now its back to the latest clown coach.

Organization will most likely never not be a joke.

Gotta hit on this draft. With KPs injury, the young guys development, and our money situation seems like 2019 is Perry Mills goal.

What's the deal with Julius Randle? We probably have no shot as trading for him without Frank/picks but I like his game as a stretch 4/ point forward. Kind of like a modern day Mase. He's showing what he is capable of doing right now with a full-time starting role and he's only 23. He's been playing really well and I know he is sort of out of the Lakers long-term picture with Ingram/Kuzma occupying the 3/4.

Back
Top Bottom