.5 GB of 8th, 2 GB of 5th

Most likely scenario:

We lose vs Toronto
Chicago beats Atlanta
Philly beats Brooklyn
Denver beats Sacramento
Houston beats Dallas

.5 GB of 8th, 3 GB of 5th

I'm confident we jump Bulls and Nets to move up to 7th. The rest will be tough. Dallas isnt playing bad right now but they were the worst team in the NBA while we were above .500 so we got work to do. Doubt we're touching any of Orlando/Memphis/ATL/Phoenix/Sactown.

Doesn't matter all that much anyway. We're very unlikely to get top 3 in the lotto and the prospects from 5-10 are not that different from one another we should be able to get a guy we like whether we have the 7th pick or 9th. Obviously higher is better but personally I'd rather see our young guys develop and play well and win a few games like Chicago than to see us get annihilated every night with nobody looking good besides KOQ and Kanter.

I disagree. All our young guys outside of KP are hot trash. Winning an extra 3 games in the last 15 won't do anything for their development.

Rather lose every game remaining. We have a chance at that #1 pick just like anyone else does. That's how trash we are.

Yea yall a little too committed to be following trash teams. Still here for the draft prospect talk though
Its why I barely post :lol:

Watch parts of games, don't care about these other trash teams, don't watch trash as college ball, and there ain't no other drama. Don't got time to be hoping Silver give us the #1.

Reading some of these new posts are funny though :lol:

I disagree. All our young guys outside of KP are hot trash. Winning an extra 3 games in the last 15 won't do anything for their development.

Rather lose every game remaining. We have a chance at that #1 pick just like anyone else does. That's how trash we are.
I agree about having a better chance of getting #1 but this draft is full of big men. Sure we'll miss out on Doncic/MPJ but Ayton/Bagley/Bamba/JJJ will all end up in the top 6. Wendell Carter is up there as well. We dont need another big man. If we want a guy like Mikal or Sexton, they'll likely be there whether we get 7 or 9.

Losing meaningless games will always make more sense than winning, I'm not arguing that, but it doesn't matter as much this year because the entire top 10 is very good and the top half of the top 10 is stacked with bigs so I'd like to see our young guards show some signs of life even if it leads to a couple of meaningless wins here and there. We'll still suck regardless.

Also, said it before but Knicks should seriously inquire about Julius Randle if we decide to go with a guard in the draft. He's really good.

Thing is if we're not high enough to grab Luka, I'm almost positive that Orlando will select Sexton (guy I really want). They're really the only team in the top 8 that would draft a PG. Gut feeling says Trey Young falls.

Also landing lets say the 4th-5th pick allows us to trade down swap picks and grab assets if someone really wants the remaining bigs. With us still being able to get one of the Bridges.

Thing is if we're not high enough to grab Luka, I'm almost positive that Orlando will select Sexton (guy I really want). They're really the only team in the top 8 that would draft a PG. Gut feeling says Trey Young falls.

Also landing lets say the 4th-5th pick allows us to trade down swap picks and grab assets if someone really wants the remaining bigs. With us still being able to get one of the Bridges.
Orlando might land too high for Sexton. What makes you so sure they will draft him?

Back
Top Bottom