Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

it’s not really hating if you’re stating facts. Our team is 5 Points better defensively when Franks is in but he shoots %35 from the floor and doesn’t score so I think his impact on the defensive end isn’t really as game Changing as you might think because he is an absolute liability on the offensive end. Plus he played against so many teams second tier players so numbers can be skewed to support anyone’s thinking.

I’d rather spot a team the 5 points and rather have a guard that can dribble and score. Frank is the Noah of guards.

You have to be good at something to have a hater. Some of y’all find any and every excuse to justify Frank being on this team. As of today, he was a waste of a pick and a bust. Let him prove me wrong, but he has shown NOTHING that leads me to believe he will be an all-star let alone on a roster after his rookie contract.

But for real being a Knicks Fan I hope everyone we draft succeeds on this team. But I’m just stating facts. He’s a professional basketball player so he doesn’t get a pass because of his age. Show and prove. I don’t go off of “ceilings or potential” I go off of what are you doing now. If he’s trash now it’s ok to say it. This isn’t middle school Ball where you have to cheer on the kids every assist to make him feel better and build his confidence.

I feel like Kanter could score 30 and pull down 30 boards but most of you would only focus and cheer Franks 2 assists and 1 Bucket.

But I can say we were 4-12 because the guards couldn’t score. I mean you can make stats go in favor of your thinking in many many ways. In one of Kanters 10+ and 15+ Lee and Frank played 51 total minutes and scored 7 points.

Just an FYI, when Kanter scores 10+ points and grabs 15+ rebounds we're 4-12. I think you need to understand that boxscore stats dont mean ****.

it’s not really hating if you’re stating facts. Our team is 5 Points better defensively when Franks is in but he shoots %35 from the floor and doesn’t score so I think his impact on the defensive end isn’t really as game Changing as you might think because he is an absolute liability on the offensive end. Plus he played against so many teams second tier players so numbers can be skewed to support anyone’s thinking.
If you feel the need to constantly repeat this every game you're a hater.

Like I said nobody is being genuine. On either side.
I feel like Kanter could score 30 and pull down 30 boards but most of you would only focus and hate on Franks 2 assists and 1 Bucket.
Fixed.

Tell the truth. A game like that and there'd be more posts ****ting on Frank than praising Kanter :lol: Dudes who praise Frank don't even do the boxscore thing.

That's just Knicks fans though and those who post in here who aren't fans.

Last edited:
Don’t really understand the box score enthusiasts statements the Frank groupies continue to make. You can’t fake scoring, shooting percentage and assist to turnover ratio. No matter how big you’re crushing on him.

And I don’t feel it’s necessary to praise Frank for every assist and bucket he makes like he’s a little kid that needs a morale boost.

How I know Franks going to be a bust, he’d rather go home for the summer to France because he’s homesick and misses his family rather than work on his craft and put his all into being a better player. He just doesn’t have that mentality to be great.

How I know Franks going to be a bust, he’d rather go home for the summer to France because he’s homesick and misses his family rather than work on his craft and put his all into being a better player. He just doesn’t have that mentality to be great.

Now you're making assumptions

Bulls look like they are bringing that same struggle lineup from yesterday tomorrow might derail the tank.

Don’t really understand the box score enthusiasts statements the Frank groupies continue to make. You can’t fake scoring, shooting percentage and assist to turnover ratio. No matter how big you’re crushing on him.
If you really think the box score can tell you everything there is to know about a player I don’t know what to tell you

Can’t be helped if you just don’t get it and aren’t open to others opinions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom