Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Charlotte just not a good place for young players. Terrible development, pretty much every young player that goes there busts. Their draft history is horrible :smh:

4D514E03-35E7-474E-98E1-962D87D5D67F.jpeg

:pimp:

Y'all think Bagley could play the 5?
Some people still don't even think KP can play the 5. :rofl:

But no, I don't think Bagley can play the 5 in the NBA. He's not a good enough defender or rim protector, which is priority #1 for all NBA centers. That's my biggest fear with Bagley, he's basically a natural PF, which is becoming a lost art in the modern NBA. And he isn't a good defender at all.

I mean he's no Jahil Okafor or anything. That kind of unathletic, no defense playing, lumbering post playing big man has no place in the NBA today. I still have hope for Bagley, which I never did for Okafor.

He is extremely athletic and skilled so I think there's a way to work him in. He's not a perimeter player but he can guard the perimeter at times vs smaller 4s because of his athleticism. He would fit pretty well with KP at the 5 more than most teams' 5s because KP can protect the rim and play outside offensively, and their combined athleticism would allow them to play up-tempo basketball compared to pairing Bagley with a different center on another team who could protect the rim for him.

So in the last 2 days Dennis Smith screwed us over by playing like trash and Frank screwed us by playing well

:lol: @ Willy wanting a trade cuz he wasn't getting enough PT but now playing less than he was when he was on the Knicks.

And if he stayed he'd definitely be getting more PT now.

:lol: @ Willy wanting a trade cuz he wasn't getting enough PT but now playing less than he was when he was on the Knicks.

And if he stayed he'd definitely be getting more PT now.

It doesn't make sense. I think we traded him just because he didn't want to be on the team. It seems like we didn't care what we got back value wise

Back
Top Bottom