Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Jerseys trash B. We need a black alternate away jersey, and like a orange alternate home jersey. Also Durant is coming to the Knicks. East is wide open, he knows that. He can get the eastern Bron treatment over here and solidly and modify his status in the NBA. KD > Kyrie and Buttler.

DkhcEylW4AAGWem

Saying this now, I don't wanna see no bandwagon fans next summer when we sign a or multiple big names. Highly interested to see how Knox performs with him pretty much getting all the minutes he can handle firs half of the season

Saying this now, I don't wanna see no bandwagon fans next summer when we sign a or multiple big names. Highly interested to see how Knox performs with him pretty much getting all the minutes he can handle firs half of the season
acl injury with our luck.

Zion is a more athletic Julius randle

It's not even his athleticism that he used to dominate 15 year olds anymore.

He clearly improved every part of his game since then. Can play 3 positions and guard 1-4. He's everything Anthony Bennett should've been.

I’m still scared about how long he can last. That weight and that much force in his explosiveness. Not a great mix.

Zion is a more athletic Julius randle

A smaller Julius Randle since Randle is 6'9 and Zion is 6'7..... Also Randle is someone who the knicks could target in 2019 FA and would actually have a damn good chance of getting.

Anyhow I like Cam Reddish for the Knicks more. His skillset/length is basically what the knicks have been focusing on in the draft so far and have been successful.

I also want to see what Romeo and Grimes does this season too.

Back
Top Bottom