Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

07D369E1-7D20-4A16-89A8-61182874885F.png

For a team that hasn't been relevant in a long time we sure occupy a lot of space in LeBron's head

This is why I'm saying he's definitely considering us. You dont just randomly start talking about another team during the season. Like I said I wouldnt care either way, but the writing is there.

Cavs are gonna be in the Finals this year anyway though.

This is why I'm saying he's definitely considering us. You dont just randomly start talking about another team during the season. Like I said I wouldnt care either way, but the writing is there.

Cavs are gonna be in the Finals this year anyway though.

I wouldn't say that, he's been tryna knock us verbally since unprofessional Phil ran his mouth.

Coach didn't make adjustments, I know kanter doesn't normally close but he was effective tonight.
Love what Kanter has been doing down low & on the boards. But I thought Jeff kept him in too long. Cavs dropped 43 pts in the 4th with a small lineup and Horny waited too long to put Lance in. That was the difference. Not Kanter's fault, but you can't play two 7 footers when you are getting scorched from three like that. Wanted that win bad... learning experience I guess

Back
Top Bottom