OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miami over GT
Michigan over Wisky (close game though and the UW defense will look good, but their offense is yuck)
OU over TCU
Ole Miss blows out Memphis

FSU stomps UNC

Louisville beats Clemson

Stanford blasts Washington (who hasn't played anyone yet and nearly lost to Zona)

USC prob beats ASU but I weirdly kinda hope they lose just to put an end to any speculation on "if", so that it can become a "when".

Dalvin may run for 300 yds vs UNC.

Think UGA beats UT and Action Jackson outduels Watson.

Although I doubt we lose to Georgia Tech (Richt and the players are very familiar with their offense), it has trap game written all over it. Players might be looking ahead to the FSU game.

It'd be right up Richt's alley to lose this game, it was a staple while he was at UGA, losing at least 1 game every year he had no business losing.

How about this week's games another great slate. Upset picks?
I don't think Michigan really struggles at all against Wisconsin.  Their O is going to be completely neutralized against Michigan's D, and I like the match up of Michigan's receivers against their secondary.  An individual match-up I'm interested in seeing though is how OT Ramczyk fares against Michigan's DEs.  He's a former D3 guy who has impressed quite a few people this season with his play. 

Not sure he gets fired next week, but I think this week pretty much seals Franklin's fate at PSU.  Minnesota's going to beat them up physically. 

UW > Stanford (I think RR has found something with Dawkins)

Miami > GT

UT > OKST

OM > Memphis but Memphis gives them a game.  I know S&P likes them quite a bit this season. 

UTk > UGA 

OU > TCU

Louisville > Clemson

Last edited:
Last edited:
Devin Asiasi is starting to get a feel for the college game and is looking like he belongs... He is killing DEs and LBs in the running game... Glad to see him get rewarded with a TD... He is a perfect fit for this offense... Glad he chose Michigan

I need Clemson to beat Louisville for possible #ACCChaos reasons but I don't think it happens & LJ continues his Heisman campaign.

Clemson's DL is gonna come to play tho. Gonna see if their O can get out of their own way.

Back
Top Bottom