OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was kidding Bobby.

But, nah, he isn't a bag man. USC has never paid for players. Don't have to. The school recruits itself.

Last edited:
There's delusional fans....and then there are delusional weirdo message board fans.

There are Gamecock fans who believe that Clemson had to do all of this in order to land Xavier Thomas' (5* DE that just committed to clem) over USCe :

1. Buy his dad's (who's currently in the feds) pressure washing company.
2. After purchasing it, agreeing to have set it up to where they will launder money through the business.
3. Give XT and his family money (Blah, what else is new.)
And here is my favorite
4. GET HIS FATHER OUT OF FEDERAL PRISON 2 YEARS EARLY ON A 7 YR SENTENCE

All that to land a kid from the state over ******* South Carolina

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

giphy.gif

I've fallen for some crazy **** in my day (Hello Aaron Lynch) but that might take the cake

Sounds like another Sparty player arrested on sexual assault charges... This is unrelated to the other 3 players already accused... MD got his work cut trying to rid the program of these cats/culture.

Nah, got arrested twice in HS. Once for vandalism and resisting arrest and the second time was for essentially sexual assault.

The first incident got dropped and the second one he got placed into a diversionary program which allowed him to sign with MSU.

Last edited:
Nah, it's just a rumor at this point but my source is solid.

Dude also said he did it to a teammates GF and Robertson fled town back to IN before the teammate could beat his ***.

Last edited:
 Ryan Bartow‏Verified account @RyanBartow  21m21 minutes ago
 Breaking: #Clemson grad transfer defensive tackle Scott Pagano informed me he's committed to #Oregon. Instant impact. Arrives in June.

Back
Top Bottom