OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would imagine wildly inaccurate

Miami's qbs did not have a good day yesterday

Dont think a leader has really emerged, Richt might default to Rosier who I think will limit the passing game, if Perry was an EE things would be so much easier.

I really enjoy when my team doesn't have any proven stars and you havta wait to see who is going to step up. Of course, I enjoyed having #5 in the backfield but it sometimes gets boring, maybe im crazy and spoiled by our recent run of success but I'm curious to see how Stanford does this year.

Brevin Jordan
pimp.gif

Haha. I low key love it
SC hasn't done anything in ten years and now they wanna talk like Darnold is the next Andrew Luck, he's a good QB with good skill players, remind you Andrew Luck did his damage with Ryan Whalen and Chris Owusu. He had Doug Baldwin who was a UDFA. 

SC hasn't done anything in ten years and now they wanna talk like Darnold is the next Andrew Luck, he's a good QB with good skill players, remind you Andrew Luck did his damage with Ryan Whalen and Chris Owusu. He had Doug Baldwin who was a UDFA. 

Haha. I don't care. I love how Nako gets people going tho.

Haha. I low key love it
My bad, you're right. I forgot about all those national championships Stanford almost played for during the Luck, Whalen, Owusu and Baldwin era. Can't wait to see how well Keller Chryst and Trent Irwin develop.

Last edited:
My bad, you're right. I forgot about all those national championships Stanford almost played for during the Luck, Whalen, Owusu and Baldwin era. Can't wait to see how well Keller Chryst and Trent Irwin develop.

Stanford by 14+ this season

Back
Top Bottom