OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mat Corral trying to be down again.

From an interview at The Opening: “SC is still in it,” Corral said. “SC, Miami, Georgia, Florida and Alabama,” Corral said.

Off topic, but terrible writing with the back to back Corral said's.

Last edited:
Miami [emoji]129300[/emoji]. McElwain trying to get him to throw the hat on the table smh.

Daniel Jeremiah‏Verified account @MoveTheSticks  4h4 hours ago
 I'm out here at the NIKE Opening watching the top HS football players in the country. QB Justin Fields has been most impressive player.
 SB Nation Recruiting‏Verified account @SBNRecruiting  1h1 hour ago
 Tight end @Jeremy_Ruckert1 might be the best player at @TheOpening.

Last edited:
 Bruce Feldman‏Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB  18m18 minutes ago
 Proud to announce that I'm joining Sports Illustrated (@SInow) to write about college football. Excited to get started this week.
Fox and SI kind of a soft partnership of sorts so I'm assuming he's still doing TV stuff for them.

If Stew ends up back at SI we might still get The Audible 
nerd.gif

The battle for #1 player / QB in the nation is going to be interesting to see (c/o 2018 'croots)

Fields destroyed the opening, Elite 11 MVP. TL played well but just not lights out as usual. Fields has had a meteoric rise. Corral also had a good showing. I'm
sure all of them are gonna put up crazy stats this fall as well

Last edited:
247 guy said Fields had the best performance at the opening from any QB he's ever seen.

The battle for #1 player / QB in the nation is going to be interesting to see (c/o 2018 'croots)

Fields destroyed the opening, Elite 11 MVP. TL played well but just not lights out as usual. Fields has had a meteoric rise. Corral also had a good showing. I'm
sure all of them are gonna put up crazy stats this fall as well

247 guy said Fields had the best performance at the opening from any QB he's ever seen.

Fields was the best 2018 player tape I've seen. It makes no sense to me how he wasn't the #1 or 2 QB. When's the last time a black QB was unanimously #1 on recruiting sites? Was Jameis?

Lol Matt Corral and USC are talking again. If Corral re-commits to USC, JT Daniels goes elsewhere with Amon Ra and vice versa.

Curious how hot and heavy Jimbo went after Lingard when they thought Cook was in the bag? Wonder if they start laying it on thick now that James seems to be out of the equation?

In any case, I'll have to check ole Lorenzo out when I go home. We didn't even have a HS in Orange City when I was in school 
laugh.gif

Regardless, FSU is still deep at RB, but doesn't suck any less losing the kid. Best of luck to him if UGA is his choice.

FSU has close to zero chance with Lingard lol. He's starting day 1 at Miami with Walton leaving.

FSU has close to zero chance with Lingard lol. He's starting day 1 at Miami with Walton leaving.
Really don't need Lingard considering the '17 class was loaded, but it makes me wonder how much effort they really put into going after him to begin with. Can't say I blame either one of them for not being interested in coming to FSU, particularly James. I personally wouldn't want to play in my older brother's shadow. But then again, I probably wouldn't have committed that early if I was that talented either. Understandable either way, especially since they're kids. Hell, I think Dalvin decommitted 2 times before signing with FSU, too. All I can say is just don't be like Justin Watkins.  That kid is too fickle for my taste. 

At the end of the day, I just hope whatever the kids do, it's what's best for them and they're not stringing along any program throughout the process.

Last edited:
I saw some Opening videos too, all of the Texas DBs look like they did work and they're all Texas leans except O'Neal.

Th Shorter kid, WR, too legited. Running past every DB

Is lil Dalvo bailing because of the depth chart? 

Honestly if I was a back with NFL aspirations coming out of HS , I wouldn't want a significant workload until my Junior year.

Back
Top Bottom