OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I can't even remember. Might have been Markeith. Imma search thru NT archives

That Ninja couldn't make a rec league.*****. 78 juke move, non route running, going nowhere fast *** WR
But he's a 5 Star! 

Honestly between him and Kyle Prater 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Amon-Ra St. Brown had a lot of plays, but man was he talking a lot. A LOT. And kicking the ball, celebrating after short catches, just annoying stuff IMO.
I hate that if a dude shows any personality he's "a drama queen" "troubled" "a me first player" but if he's getting bullied and dogged and doesn't show out then he's "soft" "scared to compete". You want the kid to have dog in him, and you recruit him because of that competitiveness, but then you want him to **** once he gets to your camp or team. Football punditry and fandom is so hypocritical it infuriates me.

Last edited:
There a lines of demarcation with that sort of thing.  There's a certain point when a kid simply isn't quiet and is "soft", and there's a point where a kid just isn't uber competitive but also an *******.  The latter isn't so much a bad thing as long as he's not constantly getting into fights and starting divisions in a lockerroom. 

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I can't even remember. Might have been Markeith. Imma search thru NT archives
 ​I did that one day and ended up reading through like 300 pages just for the laughs, yall used to be wildin' in those old CFB threads lmao

​I did that one day and ended up reading through like 300 pages just for the laughs, yall used to be wildin' in those old CFB threads lmao

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I read the original one started by Craftsy. BOYYYY !
I was crying and screaming laughing at them Michigan boys when App State came thru and crushed the buildings. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I searched for "Armanti Edwards" and I swear it's like he never existed on here. Mighta lost it in the yuku switch

Last edited:

Green and black alternate jerseys, which Mark Richt previously said were “a possibility down the road,” will be worn for select games this season, according to a source. Those games will be announced at a later date.

Last year, Richt supported the change to a traditional uniform, in the style of the ones Miami wore in the 1980s and early ’90s.

“I think that’s a really classy look for our program, and one that I want to continue to have as long as I’m around,” said Richt, who played quarterback at UM from 1978-82, after the Hurricanes wore Adidas-designed throwbacks last Oct. 8 against Florida State.

The new jerseys, according to sources, will feature similar striping patterns as the ones UM unveiled last year. It’s unclear if new helmets are also in the works.

Here’s a hastily-done mockup of what green jerseys could look like, with UM’s traditional white lids:

And here’s a mockup of a black uniform not done by me: 

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...ball-adding-black-and-green-jerseys-for-2017/

The black joints could be decent if the actual product uses more color.  Maybe orange numbers and green trim or vice versa. 

A black Miami helmet would be 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom