OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DElCCOMXgAAWPPZ.jpg

Bama is too low smh

Haters

Spielman is a b*tch

And I thought Torrance was going to Cincy?

Did you read the article? lol

He's suing so the school stops using his I&L in corporate ads and to sell jerseys, and any profit that he's going to get from this is going to be donated back into the OSU AD.

Spiels is one the only decent Buckeyes out there. Should have been a Michigan man smh

Gibson's going to MGCCC now because he would have been ineligible to play and practice with UC this season. Gus has his next QB after Stidham lol

Did you read the article? lol

He's suing so the school stops using his I&L in corporate ads and to sell jerseys, and any profit that he's going to get from this is going to be donated back into the OSU AD.

Spiels is one the only decent Buckeyes out there. Should have been a Michigan man smh

Gibson's going to MGCCC now because he would have been ineligible to play and practice with UC this season. Gus has his next QB after Stidham lol

Oh I didn't even ready the article :lol: just had a buddy text me and say he was filing a lawsuit about that stuff but didn't say he was putting the money back.

I just wanna see Torrance but the field in any uniform, that kid is a freak

A lot of teams switching over to UA this upcoming season it seems.

DEtkIApUIAAg5XY.jpg

Porter was a QB in HS and pitcher with a 93mph fastball. He played some QB during warmups for practice Friday. Could be some trick plays coming.

How do you embed tweets on this new platform?
Go to the top right corner of the tweet you want to embed and click on the down arrow. A menu will pop up with two options Copy link to tweet and Embed Tweet.

Select embed tweet and copy the link from the pop up window.

On NT, hit the media button (looks like a strip of film) in the reply box and copy the link in there and the tweet is embedded like so:

Athlon has Michigan at #4 preseason but says they have the #6 toughest schedule in the nation... They are a little sketchy on their reasoning

AZ picked to finish 11th in the Pac-12 by Athlon. It's gonna be a long season

That ASU-Zona game is probably going to a loser leaves town match :lol:

Still think both those guys are quality coaches, but the PAC 12 is probably the conference with the best collection of coaches in the country.

Back
Top Bottom