Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I love that Eurobasket is happening right now. The young guns are all gonna be in peak form to START the season. I believe Willy is about to give us a double double season. And KP is definitely about to go off this season. I can't wait to see all of their progression.

This is why i'm not seeing the doom & gloom some Knicks fans are.

We have some real talented young players and could be real fun to watch this season. Even if we don't get in the playoffs it's a years more experience for the likes of KP and WHG.

I blocked dude a while ago, but anyway...I think we do need another backup PG. I think we should go after Jack, since he's a vet. Maybe he can teach young Frank a thing or two.

All Melo ever did for us was get buckets. Sure he never took his team mates to the next level, but when was that ever his game?

Wouldnt mind Jack, having too many vets on a young team isnt a bad thing. Would be surprised if THJ or Baker start though.

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 10.38.03 AM.png

If Frank keeps improving his guard skills & grows like 2 more inches he can potentially play 1-3; even a small ball 4 at times.

But y'all wanted Lou Williams with a bum ankle

Slovenia vs Lativa quarter-final game tomorrow

I want to watch that game somehow at work

KP vs Dragic and Luka Doncic... I have no idea Anthony Randolph playing for Slovenia

I feel comfortable with Frank, Ramon, and Jarrett. Its not like all 3 have to/will play, but we need to groom the young guy. I don't expect Frank to average 15 and 7 in his rookie year. I mean it would be nice, but he's a kid.

KP is so tall i keep forgetting Willy is 6'11. He and everyone else look 6'8 next to KP.
If Willy improves his defense and 3pt shot :smokin

Our C is 6'11
PF is 7'3
PG is 6'6 ? lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom