Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Philly shopping Nerlens Noel :nerd:

He'd be great as a rim protector off the bench but we probably don't have any players they'd want & I'm not interested in giving up a 1st round pick unless it's heavily protected.

Philly shopping Nerlens Noel :nerd:

He'd be great as a rim protector off the bench but we probably don't have any players they'd want & I'm not interested in giving up a 1st round pick unless it's heavily protected.

We could probably get him for Baker and a second rounder next year.

that doesnt sound too appealing for Philly tbh. I'll take Noel though, interior defense has been straight doooodie. A lil better when Noah is on the floor but hes too old to make a serious impact by himself

Philly shopping Nerlens Noel
nerd.gif

You smokin. Baker could be out of the league in 5 years. No GM with half a brain would make that trade.

I think the Knicks should go to a three guard roation with Rose, Jennings, Lee, Melo and Noah/KP depending upon how you want to start your second unit. Just let them loose and go. Why have this personnel to cage it in?

He really doesn't wanna come off bench. He's a starting 5 in this league on most teams so that shouldn't be an issue. We're not most teams though.
laugh.gif

You're gonna have to pay him after the season too, and that would eat up most of your available cap room once/if D-Rose leaves.

aye what's that military green colored ball drose is always carrying around now? what's his problem
laugh.gif

Just shut up and win games Melo 
laugh.gif
. Ain't nobody got time to listen to all that brooding BS. You forced your way here, CHOSE to stay, now shut up keep it movin b.

Who's the chick on the PreGame on ESPN?

She just came at Melos neck. Lol.

Camera pans to Melo warming up, "uh oh, the Instagram poet"

Man, this guy better get it together, cause it will be a loooong year for dude.

Carmelo is playing with more energy and effort than the last 2 games..............finally.

And the Knicks finally met their perfect match-up, a Bulls starting lineup with no 3 pt shooters

Back
Top Bottom