Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Guys in here seeing the light and turning on Melo :nerd:

Knew it would come sooner than later :smokin

Seriously though, I love Melo. He's a great player, just not the right player for us at this point.

i get the whole chemistry angle.
but we shouldve been at least close vs Detroit based on talent alone.
its the effort that pisses me off.

also, Lance Thomas' 'non-committal / fake closeouts' are just him being stuck in no mans land.
either closeout the shooter or dont.

Not saying we would've signed him but imagine if we prioritized Nic Batum this summer instead of Noah?

Rose
Lee
Batum
Melo
Porzingis

:x :x
Still would have the same record :lol:

Pookie got his money and a sexy *** girl he don't give a rat's behind at this point
What money? This is his contract year.

We don't get to the playoffs and he's being traded or not resigned (non-max low offer).
Batum wouldn't have made a difference with this team. KD if he came here wouldn't have made a difference with this team. I'm convinced now it's Phil and his stubborn ways.
:lol:

You think it's Phil Jackson and what the triangle to blame for why this team is currently playing this way?

Man us Knicks fans will find any excuse.

Last edited:
As if Batum would've happily signed for 74 Mil like Noah 
laugh.gif

If we gave Batum a max deal like he got there is no Lee or BJ

We'd be 0-4 right now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Still would have the same record
laugh.gif

What money? This is his contract year.

We don't get to the playoffs and he's being traded or not resigned (non-max low offer).
laugh.gif

You think it's Phil Jackson and what the triangle to blame for why this team is currently playing this way?

Man us Knicks fans will find any excuse.
Lance signed a 4 year deal man. Where you been?

We'll go on a win streak and you dudes will say Noah was a great signing

It always happens in this thread

Always!

:lol:

It's only three games with a new team...let's wait it out a bit before we judge

Thats true though... last year it was robin lopez everyone was saying bad contract but when he got traded for rose it was like why did the Knicks do that? i actually liked robin here and thought he was a good pickup but i would do that trade again for rose if i had too... and noah is a good player he brings things to the table that are not on the stat sheet...he will be appreciated later on in the season its still early...

Hey Melo,

Its also necessary to know the difference between "there" and "their".

Should of stayed in college you 1 year attending mutha&^%$#@

Aight now the melo slander here has gone beyond what's warranted. We ain't that far in with you b to second playing grammar police and say son should have stayed in college longer :lol:

Last edited:
Aight now the melo slander here has gone beyond what's warranted. We ain't that far in with you b to second playing grammar police and say son should have stayed in college longer :lol:

college, spelling, or whatever...dude is way more accomplished and is making a whole lot more money than 99% of us ever will #hatersgonnahate #potatoesgonnapotate

Batum wouldn't have made a difference with this team. KD if he came here wouldn't have made a difference with this team. I'm convinced now it's Phil and his stubborn ways.

it's been phil bro. that damn triangle is is what makes our offense stagnant at times. defensively, i can only point fingers at the players.

Yea Phil is holding this team back a lot. We may suck defensively, but there's no way we should be losing to the Pistons.

Need to get off to a quick start tonight

Hope Rose & Noah don't try to do too much

Back
Top Bottom