Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Dude talking about offense when that's the only thing were not bad at :lol:

There's only been 2 constants during this recent period of mediocrity: Phil & Melo.

Melo doesn't have to go but Phil's time is up. It's 2016, there's nothing wrong with evolving your system to the modern NBA.

Implementing 2 offenses at once reminds me of 90s sitcoms when robots would be saying overload and go up in smoke

Maaaaaannnn someone just needs to let Phil hear it already. Someone who's not just a Kurt Ramis *** yes man

"If you don't like the way I'm coaching the team then you do it" type stuff

He needs a reality check. There's a reason no one including his former players or coaches don't run the triangle 

Last edited:
It's seems like Phil really just wanted to remain a coach without actually having to coach.

He keeps stepping all over the toes of the guys he hired for the position.

I aint see one quote from Phil saying he's unhappy that the triangle isn't being used more.

Another distraction article and all of yall falling for it.

But I do see the players are complaining tthat they don't know the fundamentals so why run it.

Clearly don't know the fundamentals to defense either.

Last edited:
I aint see one quote from Phil saying he's unhappy that the triangle isn't being used more.

Another distraction article and all of yall falling for it.

But I do see the players are complaining tthat they don't know the fundamentals so why run it.

Clearly don't know the fundamentals to defense either.

As usual ppl crying bout every article they read.

The odd part is, last game we weren't even focused on the triangle much. But since an articles says it.... Might as well blame the triangle for our terrible defense.

So basically Phil is the reason why Horns couldnt get a quality defensive assistant.......cuz Phil wanted to keep his whipping ***** Rambis on staff

I been told y'all that. Horny wanted Cleveland's DC (Mike Longabardi) who's from Brooklyn but Phil cock blocked

Last edited:
On Kurt Rambis being put in charge of Knicks defense: Hornacek, "It could've been anybody." Rose, "It doesn't matter."

*starts watching Markelle Fultz videos*

Carmelo on Rambis taking over defense: “Whether we’re comfortable with it or not, it is what it is so we have to buy into it."

Last edited:
da nepotism 
mean.gif

While y'all fretting, I'm eating real good on this side #KnicksTank

Can't wait until y'all relent and accept the fact we are cheeks and tanking to build around KP is the only logical move.

Back
Top Bottom