Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Rambis been an "it is what it is" and "could've been anyone really. Seriously if the beer guy passed by at that moment it would've been him" guy his whole career. Dude doesn't get sick of that?

Barbara Barker [emoji]10004[/emoji] @meanbarb
Hornacek: "I just felt we’re probably better off with just one voice, so Kurt, we are going to have him be the voice on the defense."
3:13 PM - 8 Nov 2016

Horny should just quit

Off topic but did you hear what David Stern said.

Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of Magic Johnson retiring due to HIV.

In his famous press conference, Johnson addressed leaving the Lakers as David Stern sat at his side.

Stern, who served as NBA commissioner from 1984-2014, said this wasn’t his only experience of learning a player tested positive for HIV.

Last edited:
So if Donald won, perhaps a Knicks championship isn't impossible this season :nerd:

Last edited:
Stefan Bondy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SBondyNYDN
Jeff Hornacek on why he chose Kurt Rambis as opposed to other assistants to take over defense: "It could've been anybody."
2:22 PM - 8 Nov 2016

Bless us

Carmelo on Rambis taking over defense: “Whether we’re comfortable with it or not, it is what it is so we have to buy into it." #Knicks
2:40 PM - 8 Nov 2016

#cesspool

What are we doing guys. How did we end up here? [emoji]128554[/emoji]

knicks trippin on their own feet.

things are a joke top to bottom,

kurt rambis is the plant in the office
sasha is the plant in the locker room

phil has made sure information travels back to him from all aspects

the man is not willing to give up power. nor should we expect him to.

its triangle or die.

but at this point the problem is bigger than him.im not blaming him.

but im not sure who to blame.

if we lose tonight, its over.

Dolan gave y'all what y'all wanted and look what happened. Haven't heard a peep out of old frumpy in three years and the organization is in the crapper. Phil, Rambis, and Sasha are poison like I've never seen before.

on a more important note, regarding last night's results, we here in nyc are somewhat lucky to live in a bit of a political bubble - somewhat protected from the truly ignorant scum that have elevated this cretin to office, but we need to look out for another and pass that it along to others who need it now more than ever. this is truly a sad day to witness, but it's also been a culmination of the hate that white america has harbored since the inception of this country. peace to all of sound minds and conscience

On Tuesday, the Knicks spent the majority of practice working on defense against a variety of pick-and-roll sets, a shift the players seemed to believe was overdue.

“Now we have a legit way of doing it and we’ve got to stick to that script,” Carmelo Anthony said. “The foundation was laid. We went through it, we had a two-hour practice and a long film session. … We went over the schemes and the foundation. That’s all you can ask for is to work at it. It was a good day of laying something down.”

I'd be surprised if Lin didn't scorch us in the PnR tonight
I'd be surprised if he did because he's not playing tonight (hamstring) 
laugh.gif

If things really do just get worse and melo asks for a trade, the only places I see Melo getting moved to are the Clippers, Celtics, or Cavs. Phil wont trade him to a bad team.

Last edited:
On Tuesday, the Knicks spent the majority of practice working on defense against a variety of pick-and-roll sets, a shift the players seemed to believe was overdue.

“Now we have a legit way of doing it and we’ve got to stick to that script,” Carmelo Anthony said. “The foundation was laid. We went through it, we had a two-hour practice and a long film session. … We went over the schemes and the foundation. That’s all you can ask for is to work at it. It was a good day of laying something down.”

Just when I think I've heard and seen it all with this organization....

How are we just learning how to defend the most basic play in basketball?

Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom