Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Winning, effort, and moving the ball is nice. Can chill and enjoy and just let the coach do his job.

Last edited:
Just wish we closed out strong :lol: but I'll take it.

EDIT

Wait yall still holding out on star players coming here in free agency?

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed Rose never gets up and cheer on his teammates ?? 
laugh.gif

Not saying it means anything but just something I've observed. Body language doctor checking in

CxeXXX1UQAMWNBt.jpg

“Shots were falling, teammates were finding me,’’ Porzingis said. “I got it going. I wasn’t really thinking about the score. Shooting when I was open, driving when I saw an opportunity. It was just happening. A lot of stuff I worked on in the summer came out too — some moves, without even thinking, instinctively they came out.’’

“Brilliant,’’ said Carmelo Anthony, who dropped in 22 points. “He put us on his back tonight and that is something I am proud of. He looked like he was in that zone. I have seen people be in that zone. He had a bounce to him. His confidence was through the roof.’’

“He’s dangerous, for a second-year player that doesn’t really know the game like that,’’ Derrick Rose said. “And for him to be 7-3 and move the way he moves is crazy. A unique player.’’

Jennings, who assisted on four Porzingis baskets in the second quarter, mused why he seems to have a strong on-court connection with “6.’’

“We definitely have to give him the ball,’’ Jennings said. “He’s [a] 7-3 who can score and shoot from long distance. If you want an assist as a point guard, that’s one of the guys you have to get the ball to.’’

Mindaugas Kuzminskas Verified account  ‏@MKuzminskas · 11h11 hours ago
KP[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] #35
Second W in a row! #Knicks @kporzee @willyhg94
Cxb-JwEWIAAEtmU.jpg

Last edited:
Remember when I said KP was our best player in the pre-season and everyone in here flamed me for it and said I was trolling?

Where dey at doe?

KP is the best Knicks player, I'll admit. I don't agree that he should take 25 shots a game like some ppl in the NBA thread have said, but the offense should definitely go to him first.

In the closing seconds, one of the final Knick possession, Rose was working hard to find Melo. He should've been working to find KP.

You also said tank. 

That is still absolutely the right move

I dont want us to purposely lose games but getitng rid of Melo is still the right move. This team isn't actually going anywhere. Don't let these last two wins get you gassed.

We should be trying to form a core around KP.

Towns has Wiggins/Lavine/Dunn

Embiid has Simmons/Saric

LAkers have Ingram/Russell/Randle

Knicks only have KP. They need to maximize the talent around him. Or its going to be Ewing 2.0 where we have a superstar but don't have that #2 next to him.

But yea, by all means chase that 7th seed y'all do desperately thirsty for. See how that works.

This man thinking long term, I like it.

I gotta agree. Yes, it'll be great to see the Knicks play meaningful games in May, but let's not Kidd ourselves here.

Back
Top Bottom