Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

We're such an awful pick and roll defensive team.

It's nauseating seeing teams pick and roll us to death game in and game out.

The refs bailed out the Suns with that foul and KOQ needed to do better protecting KP from getting that foul. We don't deserve to win this game. Especially with the turnovers.

Last edited:
We aint deserve thsi joint. We been throwing up dumb shots all game. The only player worth something fouled out. Melo threw up that garbage fadeway about 10 times tonight. Predictable as hell.

I'm blaming this loss on Noah.

Why the Hell did Horny leave his *** out there early in the 2nd half to miss all those free throws. Also what's up with leaving Baker out there for too long?

With Rose out, I understand why he left Baker in. Let him earn his stripes. I have more of a problem with how stagnant this damn offense got, and also how our PnR defense just continues to suck

I'm blaming this loss on Noah.

Why the Hell did Horny leave his *** out there early in the 2nd half to miss all those free throws. Also what's up with leaving Baker out there for too long?

Soooo not the "superstar" who's getting 24 mil a year to lead the team?!?? Lolol

Really hated that 2nd timeout taken by horney with 4 seconds left. If they had it they could have called a to after the tucker free throw and at least have a chance at a quick catch and shoot.

Back
Top Bottom