Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Bad loss. Just proves that this team is slightly above average if that. At least stay consistent with beating the bad teams.

Had no problem with keeping Baker in there for lots of minutes. That was a good defensive unit. Melo didnt help at all today either.

Last edited:
Trash game ball around. Shout outs to Noahs missed FTs, Melo's disgusting bricks, Baker's nerves, and our inability to defend a PnR. Ima chalk the Golden state game up as a loss as well. So 14-12 heading to Denver. Mehh

It was a combination of the following tonight:

Jeff putting Melo in for KOQ instead of Lance

Refs allowing the Suns to get away with murder in the paint in OT but giving KP his 6th foul on some soft sh*t

Brandon Jennings terrible defense on Bledsoe

Melo couldn't hit a shot tonight.

:smh:

and some of yall were like ya we only beat garbage teams... well not tonight! but this game started ugly.... we were losing the whole time and only came back in the 4th quarter... we had our chances but just couldnt defend when we had the lead... its one game on to the next i guess

Dude pops up just to ride Melo's ****.

Because most of you are Melo groupies who think Melo doesn't deserve blame for anything. Let me guess Melo played a great game aside from his shooting, he made some nice passes and had some good stops lolol. You guys are Melo Fans, not Knicks fans. When you become Knicks fans you will realize we need to move on from him.

Add to that about 4 turnovers on some DUMB ISH. like, the one BJ passed to Melo that bounced off his head, resulted in a Bledsoe bucket. That is UNACCEPTABLE. There were a couple more like that as well.

Bad loss. Just proves that this team is slightly above average if that. At least stay consistent with beating the bad teams.

Had no problem with keeping Baker in there for lots of minutes. That was a good defensive unit. Melo didnt help at all today either.
it's not a bad loss. they lost to a mediocre team, but they were down most of the game and came back in the fourth. i feel like once carmelo came back in the game during the fourth things started to change

Because most of you are Melo groupies who think Melo doesn't deserve blame for anything. Let me guess Melo played a great game aside from his shooting, he made some nice passes and had some good stops lolol. You guys are Melo Fans, not Knicks fans. When you become Knicks fans you will realize we need to move on from him.

You're very weird fam.

and some of yall were like ya we only beat garbage teams... well not tonight! but this game started ugly.... we were losing the whole time and only came back in the 4th quarter... we had our chances but just couldnt defend when we had the lead... its one game on to the next i guess
yep

He played a **** game but so did the whole team. You can't blame Melo solely for every loss. He's not going anywhere so what's the point of crying about Melo every time we lose. You sure get silent when he wins games for us tho. :rolleyes

No such thing as a must win game in December but it would've been nice to steal this one.

what a dumb game.
talk about playing down to a team.
shouldve been an easy game to create separation from the other East teams.

turnovers leading to fastbreak points killed us. thats the reason we lost.

...horrible playcalling down the stretch didnt help

for all you optimistic fans,
get ready to be embarrassed on Thursday.

and what exactly does that make you? a melo hater and a fake knicks fan? you should support the knicks whether they have melo or not... he has a NO TRADE CLAUSE how can we trade him? you fickle knicks fans are the worse.... when we lose its the end of the world and we win all is forgotten... you probably didnt even follow the knicks during the starbury/isiah era and only started liking them during that 54 win season

No, we're knicks fans that discuss all aspects, negative or positive, not just Melo. You're just here for the Melo pipe.

on some real...
we might as well rest Rose, Melo, KP in Oakland

we'll lose either way, but at least we could say we didnt have our top guns out there :rofl:

and what exactly does that make you? a melo hater and a fake knicks fan? you should support the knicks whether they have melo or not... he has a NO TRADE CLAUSE how can we trade him? you fickle knicks fans are the worse.... when we lose its the end of the world and we win all is forgotten... you probably didnt even follow the knicks during the starbury/isiah era and only started liking them during that 54 win season

Been a Knicks fan since the mid 80's. But there is no point in arguing with you Melo **** riders any more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom