Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I want a list of all the people that want this every night. #trademelo #rosewashed :smh:

That part.

KP needs to grow into this. He doesn't have a single clue about how to survive a defense entirely set to stop just you. He will get there.

Draymond Green said he was motivated by Kristaps Porzingis's comments about wanting to play him. "Keep that to yourself." Full quotes:

Worldbeefreeg probably started out with the biggest boner last night. No one on the team to take away the ball from KP.

By the end of the game, pron probably wouldn't have been enough to help him beat lol

Worldbeefreeg probably started out with the biggest boner last night. No one on the team to take away the ball from KP.

By the end of the game, pron probably wouldn't have been enough to help him beat lol

You know damn well he's not gonna show his face in here until Melo comes back and has a stinker or KP goes off.

That's why being a fan of a certain player and pitting them against another on the same team isn't a great thing to do.

More than likely your gonna look funny in the light on a few occasions during the season.

Don't care if Melo is washed it not he still garners respect from NBA teams and makes KP's job on the court so much easier.

Same thing with D.Rose

Last edited:
I just hope worldbeefreeg is a little bit more humble now and chills on his 'KP could've had 40 if it weren't for Melo and Rose iso ball' rhetoric

KP is a damn talented player. But it's a slight to other great players to claim that their presence stops him from flourishing.

Last edited:
Draymond Green said he was motivated by Kristaps Porzingis's comments about wanting to play him. "Keep that to yourself." Full quotes:

Technically, he shot 2/12. He did the same thing he usually does w/ rebounds & assists. Don't see what he did that was special.

I was gonna mention that, but honestly idc, I'm more focused on the team winning as a whole. No matter who goes off.

Dudes really be advocating stripping our team of talent, leadership and experience so we can throw our best young talent to the wolves and riddle him with unnecessary stress.

This is KP's 5th terrible shooting game in 6 outings but y'all be silent about that.

Not that you should cheer about it.

But as soon as Carmelo has a bad game, y'all forget that players aren't machines and that this is a team sport.

KP is in his second season! He's already amazing and has the potential to be a legend but geez...give the kid a chance to grow.

And stop hating on Melo, who's shown nothing but professionalism and loyalty since he got here.

This is why Dolan is always scrambling to make dumb moves and sports media loves trolling us...our fanbase is fickle and unstable.

Things get real for us starting next week, let's show some real fan spirit for once. Win, lose or draw lets do it as a united fanbase.

Last edited:
Technically, he shot 2/12. He did the same thing he usually does w/ rebounds & assists. Don't see what he did that was special.

**** draymond's karate kicking ***..i mean natural motion ********. he's a sorry *** dirty player that intentionally flails his leg to injure another player. he's a soft *** *****.

1462384271199.jpg

Back
Top Bottom