Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Technically, he shot 2/12. He did the same thing he usually does w/ rebounds & assists. Don't see what he did that was special.

Green has talent but son honestly has to be his own biggest fan. Son swears he has a target on his back. He wants to be a goon so bad :lol:

Draymond is a clown, the quintessential fugazi. Would love to see him pull him antics with the likes of K-Mart or Rasheed Wallace. Dude has to live with the fact that him and his antics lost GS the finals last year. If his dumb horse face *** didn't get suspended GS wouldve been back to back champs.

Last edited:
draymond is to the warriors what lance was to the pacers. if and when he goes to a different team, he'll fade into oblivion just like the latter.

Trade Melo, amirite?

mos def.
he didnt record 1 assist last night.
and he didnt even make a FIELD GOAL
HOF my ***
:x

on the real tho.
doesnt look, nor has it ever looked like KP will be that 'Alpha' player.
many times last night he deferred to 'run the offense' as opposed to 'pass me the rock, im going to score'
had the chance to show what he could do with 2 of our top scorers out, but wasnt aggressive.
credit the warriors defense, but KP hasnt been shooting well lately.
his FT shooting this year too... YUCK

on the real tho.
many times last night he deferred to 'run the offense' as opposed to 'pass me the rock, im going to score'
had the chance to show what he could do with 2 of our top scorers out, but wasnt aggressive.

i posted almost the exact same thing a few weeks ago and got set on fire. i'm glad i'm not the only one that sees it.

Draymond is a clown, the quintessential fugazi. Would love to see him pull him antics with the likes of K-Mart or Rasheed Wallace. Dude has to live with the fact that him and his antics lost GS the finals last year. If his dumb horse face *** didn't get suspended GS wouldve been back to back champs.

Draymond can EAD

I wish him and Boogie weren't friends. I'd love to see Cuz molly whop his ***

KP's free throw shooting has been absolutely garbage. Disgusting.

He does have that fire and the assertiveness inside of him to be that dog and demand the ball. It just that we don't see it when Melo isn't on the floor with him :lol:

Really don't understand why he doesn't start every game off shooting from the elbow a la Dirk. Seems like the easiest way for him to get rolling.

After that extend to the 3PT line and it they close out on you take it to the rack.

If the refs aren't calling fouls **** em keep doing it until you force them to

I'm not part of the trade Melo crew, but I do get on him when he has those horrible games.

I respect and understand that the attention Melo gets is a big reason why KP flourishes. Melo is a big time player. He's just falling off at a rapid pace and he doesn't want to admit it to himself and adjust his game. He's still very valuable to us playing the way he does, but I know he can be more productive, efficient and aware.

To me, if D.Rose played we would have had a shot, even without Melo.

But at the end of the day this is the real "super team". I hate the Warriors... :smh: it literally like watching 2k. These dudes barely ever miss. They just running around the court catching and shooting like they running drills through a course of something, it's crazy.

I will also add that you guys are forgetting that IF, and of course it WONT happen, Melo was to waive his NTC we would actually be receiving talent in exchange. So even though you guys are right for jumping on the trade Melo goons after last nights example without him. You gotta take into account that these dudes want Melo out in exchange for young talent a better role players that fit with KP. What we saw last night is 40+ mil in cap in street clothes. You exchange that with active bodies and we have a better shot (period)

PLUS we played the WARRIORS. :lol: we probably don't win with Melo AND Rose there.

Just a tough game to try and use to determine who's right or wrong in this debate.

Bottom line is we have a great team when we are healthy. Melo isn't going anywhere.

Trade Melo, amirite?

mos def.
he didnt record 1 assist last night.
and he didnt even make a FIELD GOAL
HOF my ***
:x

on the real tho.
I watched the first half and KP seemed overly aggressive on offense taking a bunch of forced contested shots. I can't be mad though because with Rose and Melo out he didn't have much of a choice. Last night was the hard to see evidence of how he benefits with them on the floor. One thing I've noticed and liked about KP is that even though his game is 'soft' he seems to play well angry :lol:

Werd. The warriors are truly an elite team. Even if the Knicks are complete might've still been beat down unless the big three are all clicking, which hasn't happened all season yet.

The Knicks are far from a super team but I do think they're good enough to be a 50 win with health permitting.

Last edited:
I didn't take any offense to what Draymond said last night. And neither should KP.

Having that competitive nature is a good thing and it shouldn't be frowned upon. The league is soft enough as it is :lol:

I want these next 4 games really bad man.

Very winnable games with Denver and Orlando and 2 against teams that will be there at the end of the season in the playoff race with Indiana and Boston.

4 game win streak puts us at 18-12. Not too shabby.

Y'all really think about me like that huh :smokin

Warriors are the best team in the league, it was obvious that we were going to get washed.

Klay, Steph, Dray were all draft picks that grew together which is why the Warriors are where they are now. I just want the same foundation.

I'm not ant-Melo. He's a HOF player who unfortuantely never had a team around him that allowed him to succeed.

However, he's past his prime now. Melo in two years won't be helping us that much. That's my point when I say trading Melo would be the best thing for this team.

It's about being able to build a perennial 50 win team, not one that could happen for one season and then fall apart the next. Because we don't have real parts aside from KP for the future.

We aren't trading Melo though and every day is trade value goes down more-and-more. That ship sailed tbh.

And yea, KP struggled but those struggles are good. You saw how eager he was to take it to Draymond. He needs those reps against the best-of-the-best.

You only learn how to succeed through failing. In two/three years, he'll be hitting fade-aways over Draymond instead of getting bullied.

That loss was expected, onto the pacers. Nothing really to take away from it with 2 of the big dogs out.

It's not like I don't think KP doesn't need a talented PF next to him or a great PG...

I just want those players not to be someone who turns 33 this season and a PG who hasn't had like five knee surgeries and relies mainly on his athleticism.

Don't know how you guys don't grasp those points.

Last edited:
Y'all really think about me like that huh :smokin

Warriors are the best team in the league, it was obvious that we were going to get washed.

Klay, Steph, Dray were all draft picks that grew together which is why the Warriors are where they are now. I just want the same foundation.

The Warriors got incredibly lucky. Plain and simple. They didn't have any foresight to know their core would turn out the way they did.

They didn't do anything special either when it came to building a team. Their concept was very basic. Many teams have tried what they did and didn't have nearly a fraction of the success the Warriors have. Teams will implement the same for the future and we'll probably see the same results.

We sometimes forget, the Warriors drafted a once in a generation type of player in Curry :lol:

Just like the Knicks were extremely lucky to draft Porzingis. We could have taken Winslow/Mudiyay/Hezonja and not been in the place. But the draft is the easiest place to get great players.

There is a reason we sucked for so long. It's because we never had draft picks. When you get more draft picks, you increase your chances to get lucky.

This draft is good. Two lottery picks would go a longgggg way for getting another foundational player.

KP was a draft pick. The first draft pick we ever had in the top five in my life. That's not a coincidence.

The Warriors got incredibly lucky. Plain and simple. They didn't have any foresight to know their core would turn out the way they did.

They didn't do anything special either when it came to building a team. Their concept was very basic. Many teams have tried what they did and didn't have nearly a fraction of the success the Warriors have. Teams will implement the same for the future and we'll probably see the same results.

We sometimes forget, the Warriors drafted a once in a generation type of player in Curry
laugh.gif
I mean there is a difference between a draft/development oriented strategy and a free agent/veteran signing based strategy.  Sure there are good and bad examples of both but I don't think you can call the Warriors purely "lucky".

For example the Knicks got unlucky having Curry taken right before them, but had they taken him they probably would have traded him with all their other assets in the Melo deal.  And that wouldn't be unlucky, that would have been stupid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom