Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Phil and his minions gotta go. The shadow he has over this team is way too toxic. Literally nothing good comes from his stubbornness or his ******** opinions/philosophies. Dude should have stuck to coaching.

laugh.gif

Joakim Noah says he's spoken to Derrick Rose after the game and that Rose is OK.

Last edited:
Melo probably giving zero ***** about Rose. Watching reruns of Power while smoking a cigar.

Why is Noah lying. Everyone knows Baker is the only guy that knows of Roses whereabouts.

Last edited:
I was hoping everything was good.
Cool to see he's okay and not hurt.
But this doesnt take away the possibility that someone else he knows needed urgent care

Which leads to even more questions. As to why he only chose to speak to Noah.

This sounds like a disgruntled situation more than anything. I'm actually hoping it's that and not someone being in trouble.

And if it is that type of unhappy situation, then I'm stumped. This team never ceases to amaze me. Everything is just extra loser-ish.

I'm sorry KP you have to go through this. But remember young unicorn, roots wont grow, without the rain, joy wouldnt feel so good , if it wasnt for pain.

Take these memories and keep them in your heart. When youre fighting for a championship, you will look back on these troubled times and remind yourself you never want to live them again.

I'm sorry KP you have to go through this. But remember young unicorn, roots wont grow, without the rain, joy wouldnt feel so good , if it wasnt for pain.

Take these memories and keep them in your heart. When youre fighting for a championship, you will look back on these troubled times and remind yourself you never want to live them again.

Lol..KP on NT?

Last edited:
Someone please beg Pat to break the curse. [emoji]128546[/emoji] I just want it to be 2013 again…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom