Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Obviously, Shaun is at the tail of his career. 
He isn't young. 
And yet Rose is still on a sharper decline at 28.
Is he really, though?
laugh.gif

He's played well this year. Y'all gotta chill with the extremes. We're talking about Shaun Livingston?
laugh.gif

Not mad at Rose for seeking a max deal. Some team might be dumb enough to do it, and if he doesnt get a max he'll get something close. From a business prospective ofcourse he'd ask for the most.

Last edited:
on the train ride home, getting laughed at cause of my Knick fitted, wondering when did that ever happen. this team was good money in this city. now we're a joke. i'm thinking what can change this, i said it before but we need to start with that whole Friday Nights Knicks theme. that **** does nothing toward getting people to take us serious. That instrument that this clown plays, I never even seen that thing. It's like a guitar , harmonica and piano in one :smh:

Just get a DJ scratchin and screamin to start it off, none of this jazzy funk ****. this ain't New Orleans, NYC, home of Hip Hop ...

And we need a GOON, somebody with felonies. Somebody who'll hop the train everyday to the Garden. A dude that refs are scared to foul out. A dude that people are terrified to even come near the baseline.

We start there and maybe beating the Sixers tonight would be a good go, but a GOON fam. I'm gettin laughed at for my fitted choice :smh:

I want a win tonight

The ghost of Anthony Mason weeps for this team ...

on the train ride home, getting laughed at cause of my Knick fitted, wondering when did that ever happen. this team was good money in this city. now we're a joke. i'm thinking what can change this, i said it before but we need to start with that whole Friday Nights Knicks theme. that **** does nothing toward getting people to take us serious. That instrument that this clown plays, I never even seen that thing. It's like a guitar , harmonica and piano in one :smh:

Just get a DJ scratchin and screamin to start it off, none of this jazzy funk ****. this ain't New Orleans, NYC, home of Hip Hop ...

And we need a GOON, somebody with felonies. Somebody who'll hop the train everyday to the Garden. A dude that refs are scared to foul out. A dude that people are terrified to even come near the baseline.

We start there and maybe beating the Sixers tonight would be a good go, but a GOON fam. I'm gettin laughed at for my fitted choice :smh:

I want a win tonight

Legit crying

I want a win tonight

:rofl: :rofl: your the best bro

Back
Top Bottom