Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Any who back to tonight's game. Is Rose playing? There is no reason we should lose tonight whether he plays or not. I hope KP tells oakafor to keep it under 100 and puts up some numbers on the overrated number 3 pick.
Rose is starting 

Any who back to tonight's game. Is Rose playing? There is no reason we should lose tonight whether he plays or not. I hope KP tells oakafor to keep it under 100 and puts up some numbers on the overrated number 3 pick.
Rose starting.... Embiid minutes have gone up, so KP & Noah will have to face against Embiid... 

I'm like Courtney as of late, he's doing more on offense instead of his usual just picking his spots on the floor. 

He's dribbling, creating some and taking more shots. 

But then again, defense. 

It never ends with this guy 

Where the Rose stans at that'll tell me he deserves it? 
laugh.gif

Ya laughing but Knicks would dead give it to him.

Derrick Rose
Stephen Curry
Jrue Holiday
Deron Williams
Jeff Teague
George Hill
Jose Calderon
Shaun Livingston
Darren Collison
Brandon Jennings
Patrick Mills
Trey Burke
Aaron Brooks
Michael Carter-Williams
Shelvin Mack
Mo Williams
Tyler Ennis
Raymond Felton
Beno Udrih
Ty Lawson
Brian Roberts
Bobby Brown

These are all the PG's that are hitting the market next season.

I see NO ONE coming here out of that list.

Half that list, players played for NY and dipped.

Last edited:
Shaun Livingston, or George Hill would be nice but we cursed or something anyway so...

laugh.gif
I'm not a stan but with all of a sudden relevance to the media, this is the perfect time to throw this "report" out there. 

Like no crap, won't every player be seeking a max contract? 
laugh.gif
 I wouldn't throw Rose a max. The only max I would throw is to Giannis, Steph Curry, Westbrook, KD, etc...  

Teague, Holiday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> #weabsent

laugh.gif
I'm not a stan but with all of a sudden relevance to the media, this is the perfect time to throw this "report" out there. 

Like no crap, won't every player be seeking a max contract? 
laugh.gif
 I wouldn't throw Rose a max. The only max I would throw is to Giannis, Steph Curry, Westbrook, KD, etc...  
Nah see you're still being a Rose stan by justifying him seeking the deal out. Not everyone seeks out a max deal. Players that know damn well they don't deserve a max do not seek out a max. No one on this green earth, fan or player in the NBA thinks Rose is deserving of a max other than himself. Jeff Teague is a better player than Rose but he knows damn well he ain't a max player and he won't seek one out either

Hell Shaun Livingston is better than Rose and he's not asking for a max.  Huge number of PGs are better than Rose.

he obviously needs psychological assistance asking for a max deal

that's a cry for help if i ever saw one

Asking for a max deal = cry for help, needing your mommy before tip off = no big deal. We might as well pull Whoopi out of the stands to coach :lol:

Last edited:

Nah see you're still being a Rose stan by justifying him seeking the deal out. Not everyone seeks out a max deal. Players that know damn well they don't deserve a max do not seek out a max. No one on this green earth, fan or player in the NBA thinks Rose is deserving of a max other than himself. Jeff Teague is a better player than Rose but he knows damn well he ain't a max player and he won't seek one out either
Nah, I'm being open minded and being true to what these (young) players mindset are. You're still young, you're gonna want to be locked up long term. Look at Allen Crabbe (4/$74,832,500), sure, he didn't get a max but he signed a huge contract for a bench player, more than most starters. If Jeff Teague wasn't looking for a max contract then why would the Hawks trade him? Jeff Teague will be looking for close to max if he can get it, that's why the Hawks traded him for something rather than lose him for nothing because of what would be his asking price. 

Back
Top Bottom