Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I'm Biased.

Ya about to see Rose bloom with explosion in the 2nd half.

Peace.

Last edited:
Son corrected himself like - nah, wait I'm the Knick that curses why did I censor myself? - I mean **** :rofl:

Who does that?!

Black dude's expression next to Rose says it all :lol:

Someone give this man an IQ test stat 
laugh.gif

Forgot what a win feels like. Imagine if we could hold teams under 100 points like last nights game...

Forgot what a win feels like. Imagine if we could hold teams under 100 points like last nights game...

I want to see a consistent improvement defensively. Could care less about these "wins"

Just play competitively and stop being a ******* joke for once

Last edited:

I want to see a consistent improvement defensively. Could care less about these "wins"

Just play competitively and stop being a ******* joke for once

The thing is, improved defense will pretty much guarantee more wins. We don't have a problem scoring.

Off topic, but anyone know the down jacket that Spike was rocking last night? Couldn't make out what brand it was. Thanks.

The thing is, improved defense will pretty much guarantee more wins. We don't have a problem scoring.

Yea I'm saying I don't have a problem with them winning games if the team is consistently improving on the defensive end. We continue playing the way we have been well continue to be mediocre unless we start to locking in

Happy for the win but it was kinda sad watching the Knicks vs Bulls in what was more akin to a d league game
i'd rather win a first round series than get a top 10 pick TBH
This. Im of the opposite opinion that we draft well. SanAn is example of a team that drafts well, they haven't had a lottery pick since Tim Duncan and have picked up some real players in that time..

Yeah I agree with playoffs over a top ten pick. I do wonder if Lonzo Ball will be around outside the top fifteen.

Back
Top Bottom