Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Seriously, at this point why would we trade Melo?

We ain't gonna get fair value for him and we still have players like Lee, Noah, KOQ & Thomas on the books for 3-4 years that no one is going to take and if they do we're not getting fair value for them either

KP is way too young to build around and by the time all these deals either expire or are gone KP should still be a year or two out from his 100% prime

We might as well ride this storm with Melo out and take the bad seasons as they come. Collect and build our own draft picks and go with the rebuild from there

Seriously, at this point why would we trade Melo?

We ain't gonna get fair value for him and we still have players like Lee, Noah, KOQ & Thomas on the books for 3-4 years that no one is going to take and if they do we're not getting fair value for them either

KP is way too young to build around and by the time all these deals either expire or are gone KP should still be a year or two out from his 100% prime

We might as well ride this storm with Melo out and take the bad seasons as they come. Collect and build our own draft picks and go with the rebuild from there
Fact of the matter is, you're not going to get equal value back for him, so don't get hung up on that. It's a potential bad situation that will get worse and the team will implode, even though it's too early to go that far. If Melo is so frustrated he won't play, then you gotta move him knowing you won't get equal value. That being said, people complain so much about his style of play and wins and losses, what's the point of keeping him? It's not going to get any better at this point? Why waste time? Focus on rebuilding, but the Knicks don't have a plan to rebuild. Melo has been a band aid for the same problem and I imagine he's personally frustrated because this isn't where he thought the team would be at this point, despite choosing that max contract.

2yyct34.jpg

so I was on a date with that girl who's a knick fan and I found out she was classmates with Chris Smith in college...she was telling me a story of Chris Smith asking her to dance with him while he was drunk with no music at a bar....I had to ask her "did he ask to give you the pipe?"

I was an a-hole tonight :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
so I was on a date with that girl who's a knick fan and I found out she was classmates with Chris Smith in college...she was telling me a story of Chris Smith asking her to dance with him while he was drunk with no music at a bar....I had to ask her "did he ask to give you the pipe?"

LMFAO

Did she answer though.......

She was actually cool about it, surprisingly lol

She was also telling me that the last game she attended was when they were playing the celtics and Melo wanted to fight KG

And yes, there will be a second date :pimp: she gave me the ok :lol:

I notice in real life it's really only the people who never played ball and don't even watch the games that want Melo gone. They really don't care about the knicks But basketball is the second most popular sport so people feel obligated to have an opinion so they go with what ESPN says. I don't force opinions about hockey or soccer so why do people need to do the same with basketball and football?

I notice in real life it's really only the people who never played ball and don't even watch the games that want Melo gone. They really don't care about the knicks But basketball is the second most popular sport so people feel obligated to have an opinion so they go with what ESPN says. I don't force opinions about hockey or soccer so why do people need to do the same with basketball and football?

I knew I couldn't be the only one that thought that

I knew I couldn't be the only one that thought that

Of course. That's pretty obvious for the most part :lol:

I noticed in real life Melo fans make statements with no actual facts because they love Melos personality and can't see the fact that he's not the player they all wished he was.

Back
Top Bottom