Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Seriously though, this is a mess. At this rate, it seems Melo will eventually be dealt because this is the type of frustration that doesn't go away. Even if they can Phil and Hornacek, as a player Melo will be like F that, I'm wasting prime years on constant reboots. But imo, he's part of that because he wanted to get paid and stay, and he's not wrong for that, just gotta be mindful of the other side of that coin. 

The "cowgirls" are a dominant team
Michael+Irvin+Laugh.gif

with a first round bye and home field advantage.
350x700px-LL-965e0fd9_tumblr_inline_n39mntqgmK1qh3c83.gif

08f2cef1c27604d0f84bf5f335c05cec.gif

Dallas is just too good to lose
1*hIXFzAqiy7HGez7Ki7IodA.gif

But I'm "delusional" :lol:

rodgers-mccarthy-***-slap.gif

Last edited:

A ridiculous 3rd and 20 completion and clutch FG by Mason Crosby was the difference and doesn't change what I said about the Cowboys. Dak and Zeke balled man Cowboys slander right now is the epitome of doing too much.

Last edited:
Fultz reminds me of a PG version of Paul pierce. Not explosive, surprise athleticism, great efficiceny, great touch, poised. Ofcourse everyone will compare him to harden but I highly highly doubt it.

Last edited:
Dallas needs to start winning cause we're gonna keep losing.

So there's..

Fultz
Ball
Fox
Smith Jr.

:nerd: those 4 looking like money.

How would u rank them and is there anybody else?

Fultz & Smith are my top 2. Ball is nice but I don't know how he'll translate to the NBA. Monk & Fox are in the 2nd or 3rd tier of PG's imo.

I really like OG Anunoby from Indiana if we're in the 8-15 range.

So there's..

Fultz
Ball
Fox
Smith Jr.

:nerd: those 4 looking like money.

How would u rank them and is there anybody else?

Bro u got them ranked the way I have them already. I think Fultz is by far the #1 PG in the class and will be a superstar, Fox is a pure PG with a jumper that needs improvement, Lonzo is basically in that J.Kidd mold will rebound, dish, pass, athletic, and will hit that 3. Dennis Smith reminds me of a right handed IT a score first PG but also possesses PG skills unlike D.Rose. All have high ceilings but Fultz looking like the sure fire superstar of the class

Had that in the holster ready to go
I knew they were gonna lose.

Had that since last week :lol:

A ridiculous 3rd and 20 completion and clutch FG by Mason Crosby was the difference and doesn't change what I said about the Cowboys. Dak and Zeke balled man Cowboys slander right now is the epitome of doing too much.
They started off horribly, played catch up.the entire game until the 4th and the best they can manage to do is tie the game.

This from the team you claim was dominant. This from the team you claimed couldn't lose cuz they were too good, and cuz of homefield advantage.

You call it slander but the Cowgirls did what was expected of them, fold like lawn chairs. Whether it's regular season or playoffs you know it's gonna happen.

Keep in mind the Giants have the superior defense to the Packers. The struggle would've been realer than real had the girls had to face that D line a 3rd time.

Last edited:
Will Dolan defend Melo or Phil?
:lol: @ Dolan defending either.

Aint nothing to defend. Its more like which option gives him a chance to raise Knicks tickets for the foreseeable future.

Dolan aint stepping in cuz of some tweets by Franky Ice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom