Strasbourg took the lead

In just five possessions

Last edited:
All 3 PG's are studs.

I like how we know 100% that Frank isn't a PG and he's the new Shumpert

I somehow missed that part on all the scouting reports

Frank went off for about 10 mins there. 
pimp.gif

Anyone else have a big *** ad in the middle of the screen they cant get rid of?

I like how the worst case scenarios didn't happen but dudes still act like it did short of renouncing their fandom like some planned too.

This aint really a Phil thing.

#InPhilYOUTrust :smokin
Honestly, I said it before but I don't see Phil any different than the last 2 of 3 regimes. He just has more cl8ut so he's vastly more disrespectful in the media which obviously rubs you guys the wrong way.

It is something though. Phil shows up to this situation and for the first one its mostly a losing one.

Zik said he hasn't even watched a Knick game since Woodson. He's just here for the arguments :lol:
When did I say this? :nerd: :lol:

Besides aint you just handed in your Knicks fandom ***** with that man.

Yall dudes aint even in your 40s talking like this is the worst and you can't take it.
Zik said he hasn't even watched a Knick game since Woodson. He's just here for the arguments :lol:

pretty much. verified contrarian just cause
Untrue.

Nothing about this draft for the Knicks was worth any fan dipping on the Knicks.

I will say though thus draft craze and idea that a lot of yall think you know who is going to be the bext all-star or immediate impact player isn't good for your health while being a Knicks fan.

Especially when yall limit ya knowledge to American players.

If Spurs fans behaved like y'all in that regard they'd all have strokes before the 2nd championship.

Back
Top Bottom