Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Hope he comes sooner than later. This happened 12 days ago, pretty much the game that got him drafted. He dominates towards the end, i think thats him starting at 1:38 :lol:

Last edited:
^

His crossover is exactly like Starbury @ 1:35

Among the top performers from this past weekend's adidas Eurocamp, Ogjen Jaramaz is a member of the top-heavy 1995-born generation that is automatically eligible for the 2017 NBA Draft. A staple of Beobasket-run Serbian prospect-haven Mega Leks, Jaramaz is one of the lone holdovers who has played alongside all of the club's recent NBA Draftees; Nemanja Dangubic, Nikola Jokic, Vasilije Micic, Rade Zagorac, Timothe Luwawu, and Ivica Zubac.

Oh, I have no idea that Jokic and Luwawu played for the same club

This tweet caught my eyes in the Twitter search feeds

Alex Kennedy‏Verified account @AlexKennedyNBA 4h4 hours ago
Canyon Barry, son of Rick Barry, is playing with the New York Knicks' Summer League team.

No clue that Rick has a fifth son. I don't recall he played for Gators Basketball

Last edited:
Kristaps instagram bio saying Knicks for life [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128158[/emoji]

Last edited:
BAE 
smokin.gif

Knicks strategy seems to be to go out and sign foreign players that no one knows much about.

So far you guys are 1 for 1 :lol:

From a character standpoint, I do not like the pick of the guy from Houston. Will be very hard to root for him after reading what he did in the past.

As for Frank and the other pick, I hope they turn out well.

First off I was at UofO when that all went down, very murky situation.

Second, :smh: at us taking him and passing on Jordan Bell. Telling everyone in here Jordan Bell will go down as one of the most slept on players in this draft

Actually, we didn't pass on Jordan Bell

Bell got drafted at around no. 36. The pick was bought by the Warriors for $3.5 mill

We got no. 44 and no. 58

Phil tried to move up in the second round by trading these two second rounders. Not sure why the heck was he thinking he had that chance. No. 44 and cash would get the deal done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom