Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Actually, we didn't pass on Jordan Bell

Bell got drafted at around no. 36. The pick was bought by the Warriors for $3.5 mill

We got no. 44 and no. 58

Phil tried to move up in the second round by trading these two second rounders. Not sure why the heck was he thinking he had that chance. No. 44 and cash would get the deal done

Thanks for clearing that up, still should of made an all out effort to get the kid

Draft time is always funny, dudes making proclamation before one game is played. Let's have some games in hand then we can decide about these guys.

roll.gif

Last edited:

We signed Jamel Artis to play SL, too.

The move he put on Donovan Mitchell at 4:30... :x :x :x

Are we the only fans to get hyped over 2nd round picks and non drafted cats more than our 1st round picks.

Are we the only fans to get hyped over 2nd round picks and non drafted cats more than our 1st round picks.
Speak for yourself

I could care less about undrafted & 2nd round dudes until they show me something

I only get hyped when expectations are involved 
laugh.gif

Hope Jaramaz balls out. If he actually knows how to play on this level his athleticism and ball handling could be fun to watch. Hope the kid from Houston knocks his shots down as well he looks to be an elite 3 point shooter and with Holiday most likely being gone we need a replacement. I think we want our picks to pan out so much because nobody is gonna come here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom