Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Rondo :rofl:

Hell no

We need a culture revamp and players who actually are professionals with high character

Last edited:
Michael Gallagher‏Verified account @MikeSGallagher 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @MikeSGallagher
Daryl Morey on ESPN said the Rockets were trying to acquire CP3 for 7 years.

Michael Gallagher‏Verified account @MikeSGallagher 1h1 hour ago
Daryl Morey on ESPN was asked to sum up his basketball philosophy in one sentence:

"Get more USA Basketball team members."

Today's date is 7/7

It's been 7 years since we got Me7o

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Who is a better PG that is a free agent and a viable option? Slim pickings. At least he's a champion. And I saw what he had the trash Bulls lookin like in the playoffs before injury

We already got someone to split the minutes with Frank 
nthat.gif

THJ is a good example of Knicks inability to develop players. 2yrs ago he was a bust traded for a worse player. He shows some improvement on another team and now we overpay for him :lol: but as I've said before MEH..

Last edited:
I really want KCP man. Atleast he can defend. His scoring is very similar to THJ and if we offered him that same contract we coulda had him.

They must've REALLY wanted THJ to give him that type of contract. Anyway once we move Lee and Melo we should have a **** ton of space no? Down to sign KCP and have him and THJ. The shooting on this team would be A1.

Also it's clear as day we're going after scorers to replace Melos role. Our interest in Dion and THJ proves that.

Last edited:
Could have got KCP for half of what we offered Tim, SMMFH

I want Rondo. He will be cheap and can still ball. Better than anything we've had in years

Based on Pistons fans KCP is a shooter that can't shoot and they don't mind losing him.

Hawks aren't gonna match so **** it. Wish THJ the best hopefully he can avg 20 a game for us. He needs to give his agent a raise though.

KCP will 1000% get more than 45 mill. I'm guessing something in the 80 range if not more if it's a long term contract.

Back
Top Bottom