Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

James Dolan about to save the day by firing Steve Mills for trying to trade Melo 
nthat.gif

70 million to tim hardaway jr who was pure trash here. not even room for false hope this season. depressing and deflating 

Dudes in here HOPING for false hope :lol:

I'm just tryna get a younger team and I'm cool w/ rebuilding

son said immensely 
laugh.gif
 doggie still cant guard a garbage can. this is a disastrous move any way you look at it
I don't like the money either but if he just fell off your radar after he left NY and haven't seen peep of him then you just don't know   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thinking about it, F the money. I'm cool with the young team we're about to put on the floor to start rebuilding.

I don't like the money either but if he just fell off your radar after he left NY and haven't seen peep of him then you just don't know   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I wouldn't comment on it if I didn't watch him play. he can score. shoots 3's much better. but 4 years 70 million? atlanta was trying to give him 40 and they watched him develop lol

Melo will be great in Houston too. He gets to be a strong 2nd/3rd option and with D'antoni time heals all wounds.

Thinking about it, F the money. I'm cool with the young team we're about to put on the floor to start rebuilding.

This is what it comes down to. **** the money. Your paying a guy whose 25 who you'll have for his prime. THJ is a much much better player than what we saw from him. This is no where near the Noah deal.

Back
Top Bottom