Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Just give Melo up already cot damn. How do you part ways with Phil AFTER the draft instead of way beforehand in the first place. The writing should have been on the wall weeks ago, if not months.

72c9d141731884bf12b6218384343f7c.jpg

this season
:lol: :rofl:

I mean taking that out the equation we'd be a 7th or 8th seed, maybe 6th at best and lose in the 1st round anyway.

Doesn't really help us in the long run other than some playoff experience for KP.
Playoff experience for KP is valuable. He balls out in the playoffs other players are gonna wanna play with him.

I don't agree or believe bringing a losing team to the playoffs (especially cuz it's the East) builds a good team. It helps individual players as I mentioned but there's no real evidence it builds to a contender.

You build a good team by acquiring good players and experienced coaching staff.
That's how you build a good team not hoping and praying and playing fake gm every off-season.

U guys like the news and transactions more than u like the actual games lol
I dont know what you're talking about.

I already qdkednto make the distinc5ion among fans. You either want to keep tanking hoping we build a good team through the draft and some FA or you think trying to make the playoffs next season is the goal and KP playing better will attract other good players in FA.

Both involve some playing fake GM every off-season.

Dennis Smith Jr. :frown:

Baffling... like I have absolutely no words for it :smh:

How given the chance they pass on Dennis Smith.

I'm looking at this kid on summer league and he's filthy.

He would have been perfect on the Knicks.

Can create his own shot, explosive first step.

Like I can't believe they passed on him, and looking at him now he looks more talented than almost everyone that got picked before him.

Imagine he becomes a superstar and we will always have to look at would could have been. If he stays healthy this kid is going to do work in the league.

It's so hard to be a Knicks fan man like I can't even talk or type I'm so disgusted.

Still will remain loyal though.

its like we had to wait until after the draft to fire phil... but i knew if we had all 3 on the board frank, monk and dennis smith that frank would be the guy regardless... kinda weak but whats done is done

Passing on DS Jr. was the last straw for me.

The kid is a game changer. Him and KP would've torn it up from the jump! And he's looking like a defensive bulldog when committed.

Knicks GOOFED.

Last edited:
Dennis Smith Jr. :frown:

Baffling... like I have absolutely no words for it :smh:

How given the chance they pass on Dennis Smith.

I'm looking at this kid on summer league and he's filthy.

He would have been perfect on the Knicks.

Can create his own shot, explosive first step.

Like I can't believe they passed on him, and looking at him now he looks more talented than almost everyone that got picked before him.

Imagine he becomes a superstar and we will always have to look at would could have been. If he stays healthy this kid is going to do work in the league.

It's so hard to be a Knicks fan man like I can't even talk or type I'm so disgusted.

Still will remain loyal though.
Gotta say you guys are great at this preemptive coronation of a rookie being the next NBA star thing :lol:

You'd think you'd be use to the Knicks doing this by now.

Back
Top Bottom