Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Timmy about to average 30 this season? 
nerd.gif

I hope so. Kinda liking having a young squad more and more, hope they play free like they have nothing to lose and atleast make it fun.

DEZF2Q9XsAQF-x0.jpg:large

Didn't know THJr has a full beard now :lol:
Idk y this comment got me rollin, it's like son fell off a cliff to y'all once he got traded :lol:

Since I love Melo's "loyalty" to the sorry franchise, I hope he goes to Houston and gets a ring. Then comes home to a contending Knicks squad that needs veteran depth.

hes not winning a chip with the rockets because dantoni is the coach there and they dont play any defense... he would be better off with the cavs at least he will taste being in the finals

"Here's $71M, but you'll need to improve your defense, oh yea, and you'll need to improve your offense as well"

Lol

Literally the worst :smh:

I believe in him though. Once Melo is gone, he'll have all the opportunities to live up to that contract.

Bruh, this ___ [emoji]127801[/emoji] really didn't like passing to KP. (Watching highlights from last season) He'll skip a pass to Noah before completing the pick and pop to KP.

Burger

Last edited:
Wait, so the Knicks didn't choose Griffin b/c he wanted to remove Allan Houston as assistant GM :rofl:

Knicks always loyal to their terrible management staff

Back
Top Bottom