Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's as if Phil leaving didn't change a thing 
laugh.gif

May sound crazy but I felt like they should've just let Phil rock out til his contract expired, after making the Frank pick.

He already hitched the future of the franchise to the triangle with that suspect pick, might as well let the ship sink with him, rack up some more pick and start with a completely clean slate once he leaves.

Now his minions are still hanging around, Dolan is back meddling and no worthy front office exec is gonna be interested after seeing how Donnie and "the greatest coach in history" got shown the front door.

Only gonna get worse once this Melo trade is completed and Knicks get back a Tropical Fantasy and a bag of Hot Cheetos, in return for a top 10 all time scorer.

Last edited:
i heard it wasn't H20 specifically...he asked Dolan for complete control over hiring/firing and basketball decisions similar to what Phil had and Dolan said nah, he needed the final say.

Griffin just came from a similar situation, with a meddling bonehead owner in Cleveland, that scared him off.

And what's Griffin's problem with H20?
Like anyone in a GM position, you wanna bring your own guys in who believe in what you believe in. Knicks ownership has a problem w/ keeping the same yes men around like Herb Williams & Houston. Ownership refuses to give anyone a fresh start, which is why this organization will continue to be garbage juice.

Im only giving full control to Ujiri. We gave Phil full control which resulted in him, Rambis, and Vujacic being the most powerful people in the organization. The real triangle

Last edited:
Makes sense, but why is a guy who barely knows the sport so obsessed with being involved. I'm not a Rangers fan but it seems like he's at least less involved with them.

Last edited:
Makes sense, but why is a guy who barely knows the sport so obsessed with being involved. I'm not a Rangers fan but it seems like he's at least less involved with them.
That thirst for power I guess. I really can't explain it. It's odd that he continuously feels the need to make basketball decisions w/ no real knowledge of basketball 
laugh.gif

Griffin can eat a fat ****** ****. He was canned by a winning team because he's garbage. **** off.

Seriously though what has Griffin done to warrant all this praise? He didn't build anything in cleveland. His best moves were bringing in past their prime veterans on the minimum to come off the bench.

Seriously though what has Griffin done to warrant all this praise? He didn't build anything in cleveland. His best moves were bringing in past their prime veterans on the minimum to come off the bench.
at this point idgaf what griffin has done or not done I just want new management!! we been suffering for too damn long, at this rate the NETS are gonna win a chip before we do

As long as Dolan is around it's not going to change.

I'm sure we'll eventually have a team that'll make some playoff runs and the like but as per usual there will be something that Dolan and whoever is trying to run things won't see eye to eye on and that will reset the direction the team is heading in.

What's crazy is Dolan owns both the Rangers and Knicks but the Rangers are actually good. It makes no sense lmao

As long as Dolan is around it's not going to change.

I'm sure we'll eventually have a team that'll make some playoff runs and the like but as per usual there will be something that Dolan and whoever is trying to run things won't see eye to eye on and that will reset the direction the team is heading in.
EXACTLY!! this idiot has the knicks hostage and I genuinely think Dolan has a vendetta against Knicks fans..I'm not one to HATE any person but I don't know Dolan personally yet I really really reaaally dislike this dude.

EXACTLY!! this idiot has the knicks hostage and I genuinely think Dolan has a vendetta against Knicks fans..I'm not one to HATE any person but I don't know Dolan personally yet I really really reaaally dislike this dude.
19ROCKETTES5-blog427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom