Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

He's struggling to answer why he thinks this time would be different thank the 1st LOL he really think hes a veteran? 

Whats the minimum stat line y'all would accept for Hardaway to justify the deal he got?

I'd say AT LEAST 17-5-3 on 44% shooting

Dolan needs to either die or sell the team

6Mpek.gif

Whats the minimum stat line y'all would accept for Hardaway to justify the deal he got?

I'd say AT LEAST 17-5-3 on 44% shooting
unless he becomes a star out of nowhere I don' really care to justify that signing for that much...thanks dolan! Or Mills..but whatever happens is still Dolans fault

Anybody interested in a pair of lightly worn Penny Ones in the Knicks colorway?

They are a size 9.5. I would say a strong 9/10 in condition. Just some minor heal drag.

Anybody interested in a pair of lightly worn Penny Ones in the Knicks colorway?

They are a size 9.5. I would say a strong 9/10 in condition. Just some minor heal drag.

Are you renouncing your knicks fandom by selling those kicks? Lol nah but how much?

Dolan signed what we thought was a good guy and gave him full control. This team is just cursed and ****** forever. Blame everyone.

I had those Penny's. Loved the look but got rid of them. Felt like I had heels on they sat up so high.

If my math is correct, the Knicks are 626 - 789 since Dolan became the man in charge.

We've made the playoffs six times during that span, made the ECF once which was the first year Dolan was in charge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom