Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

If Melo ends up leaving, Lee leaving will follow that up most likely and Rondo will most definitely be here 

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.gif

At least they're all in on the tank now for sure :lol:

Just hope those multi-years deals don't take up cap space when it's really needed.

Ron could've probably been signed for like $3-5 mil tho :rofl:

Last edited:
Knicks could have signed Baker for cheap but they renounced the right to Baker's rookie contract to make THJr signing work

Knicks could have signed Baker for cheap but they renounced the right to Baker's rookie contract to make THJr signing work

They renounced the extension of his rookie contract....to overpay a rookie they drafted and traded away...for a washed up player, who's contract they would later renounce...so they can sign that first player back to another overpaid contract?

The L's are overflowing, B.

I guess the money doesn't matter at this point but this is ineptitude and mismanagement of the highest order.

Last edited:
I was wondering why they renounced the right to Baker

1*HCzdEaFFYHP6CMFACVghjw.png

If the Knicks didn't renounce Baker, Knicks would have $699,423 in cap space

Unfortunately, Knicks will not be able to resign Baker because of lack of bird rights due to Baker's NBA experience. You need at least 2 years of NBA experience to have bird rights

Last edited:
I was wondering why they renounced the right to Baker

1*HCzdEaFFYHP6CMFACVghjw.png

If the Knicks didn't renounce Baker, Knicks would have $699,423 in cap space

Unfortunately, Knicks will not be able to resign Baker because of lack of bird rights due to Baker's NBA experience. You need at least 2 years of NBA experience to have bird rights
we have no backcourt... like no offense, no defense.... we are gonna get boards but the lane will be wide open cause of the matadors in that backcourt... 

Hopefully baker can step up a bit and play like he did at the end of the season for 20 mins a game

9 mil?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH, is it a ten year deal?!?!? Hahahahaha, this duckin team son. Hahahaha

Wifey texts me, I'm starting to understand these Knicks memes now.

Yeah, we are a ****** meme organization. A big ****** joke.

Last edited:
Bruh.

We definitely could have got something better off the scrap heap if we had held onto our midlevel and let Baker walk.

I guess they're banking on him improving by leaps and bounds and having his bird rights to resign him.

This franchise, man.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those who WANTED to go for the worst record in the league should be excited :lol: we are on our way. Still like BRB meh....

Back
Top Bottom