Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

DFdaRMvWsAEyu5A.jpg:large

Klay is a certified shooter, as long as his legs work and his touch is good he can play ANYWHERE. Screens and picks don't change just because the uniform does.

eh, i think he could potentially be a star on another team, but he also shared a backcourt with Steph and now KD. i think if he played for a team where he was the #1 option, he wouldn't be as successful when the opposing team's focus is solely on him. in fact, i think Gordon Hayward is better than Klay offensively. Klay gets the nod on the other end of the floor though.

Guess they figured they should give him another............ shot

LMFAO!!!

Draymond is the finishing piece to a team. You don't build teams around him you use him to enhance what you already have.

Klay is a certified shooter, as long as his legs work and his touch is good he can play ANYWHERE. Screens and picks don't change just because the uniform does.
Exactly, Klay his going to be able to shot regardless of where he goes.

While I agree, I could also say that the Knicks don't owe him anything either. While I love Melo's loyalty to the franchise, he signed a very nice contract to play here. The Knicks don't HAVE to trade him to where he wants to go. They could just keep him. I don't think either side is a victim in this situation, but hopefully they can figure something out to where both sides are happy.

While I agree, I could also say that the Knicks don't owe him anything either. While I love Melo's loyalty to the franchise, he signed a very nice contract to play here. The Knicks don't HAVE to trade him to where he wants to go. They could just keep him. I don't think either side is a victim in this situation, but hopefully they can figure something out to where both sides are happy.

Agreed. That's why I like the fact that they talked about him playing to improve his trade value and make a deal at the deadline. The problem with that is if he refuses to play or gets hurt. Then he's gonna walk for free, vs getting SOMETHING.

Back
Top Bottom