Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's funny how knicks mismanagement continues to escape criticism, in reality the Melo could have turned out much different if amare was amnestied. I'm not necessarily on the Kyrie train because it probably will take too much in assets and management needs to prove it competence. The cavs proved though you can win with kyrie and I know lebron was a huge factor but kyrie was huge in that finals as well.

IMG_2387.jpg

I love how the same people that say we won't draft anyone better than Kyrie were crying about how we should tank. Unbelievable...an all star player says they wanna play for the Knicks and people lose their ******* minds :lol:

It's funny how knicks mismanagement continues to escape criticism, in reality the Melo could have turned out much different if amare was amnestied. I'm not necessarily on the Kyrie train because it probably will take too much in assets and management needs to prove it competence. The cavs proved though you can win with kyrie and I know lebron was a huge factor but kyrie was huge in that finals as well.
Yall dudes still bitter over the one time amnesty :lol:

Got to be the only group of NBA fans still talking about that.

"The amnesty used right would've solved all of our problems!" - Knicks fan 60 years from now

wow super hot takes are on the past two pages. im starting to see that a large percentage of knick fans on here attempt to devalue a player so that the sting doesn't hurt as much when we don't get said player.

elaborate? im saying do knicks fans want to see NY bring a championship home or are yall content with having "diet" kobe in a pgs body? For all the flash kyrie brings there is no substance behind him at all...we already seen what kyrie is capable of with the keys in his hand from 2011-2014..didnt come close to getting to the playoffs in the WEAK east (was really weak then too). i mean if u fine with that thats cool i just expected more from knicks fans.

Do you know who was on the Cavs roster during those years? There was a reason they got Kyrie at number 1. The core of KP, Kyrie and THjr would theoretically already be light years ahead of any of those teams. Wtf was Kyrie supposed to get out of Jamario Moon, Anthony Parker and Daniel Gibson?

But he had Dion da gawd

In all seriousness, Dion is pretty much the same player as THJR. He's just not as good at shooting the 3. In terms of effectiveness, AT THIS STAGE, Tristan and KP are a wash. Yes, KP has more potential and is a better scorer, but Tristan makes up for it with his incredible rebounding ability. Again, not saying Tristan is better, I'm not delusional, but it's not like he's a scrub. I'm not saying that Kyrie can't do better here, but it's not like his previous situation was 1000 times worse.

You have KP who is a star in the making and need a stud 1 in a pg league here's your chance. All you need after that is shooters and defenders.

This thread is mad funny. "No superstars want to play with us" superstar says he wants to play for us " nah I'm not giving up bench pieces and a middle round pick for him, plus he's a shoot first PG". I just don't understand the thinking of how you can build around Melo (obviously not now Melo) but can't build around Kyrie.

Back
Top Bottom