Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Melo, Lee, and possible sign and trade with Rose for Kyrie. Plus third team to make things work. If the Knicks can make this happen without giving up picks, I would be very happy.

I wonder where Lebron will go next year. I do not see him staying in Cleveland.

Melo, Lee, and possible sign and trade with Rose for Kyrie. Plus third team to make things work. If the Knicks can make this happen without giving up picks, I would be very happy.

I wonder where Lebron will go next year. I do not see him staying in Cleveland.

Hell run to LA with Paul George

can't front, this Kyrie talk has me pretty open

tenor.gif

we been through this time and time again. Athletes use NY teams as leverage and we fall for it every time.

I don't think he's using us as leverage though. Legitametely might be a team
he wants to play for.

I can see Kyrie playing for us, he'll get his money his shine and in a major market team not cleveland...and don't forget that Kyrie plus KP and Phil and the triangle gone will definitely attract players to wanna play in NY

If Dolan has a conversation with Kyrie consider the deal done regardless what Mills thinks he will trade the kitchen sink

They talking about the Suns as the third team. Suns asking for Frank and Picks and are trying to dump Bledsoe and Chandler.

I never expected Sue Bird to be gay. I followed her career since Christ the King.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom