Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors get dragged by the Cavs if they return healthy Curry, Barnes, Bogut, etc. instead of Durant right?

Healthy bogut and warriors would have won back to back.. lack of legit rim protection killed them

He asked about Toronto.. I asked about teams not named Toronto
you both asked about nba teams that aren't gs, and that is why i continued to illustrate that GSW and sas are the best teams in the NBA because they are well oiled pass up good shots for great shots, non stuck in half court iso teams

that's def how life works, if your out here making choices that make less sense, then you're living wrong

Things in life can make sense for any number of reasons..

It could make sense to me to get vanilla ice cream, because I want it

It could make sense to me to not get any ice cream because I want to be healthy

Neither of the above means I don't like chocolate.. or at a future date, chocolate won't make sense to me

A lot of grey in this world

Things in life can make sense for any number of reasons..

It could make sense to me to get vanilla ice cream, because I want it

It could make sense to me to not get any ice cream because I want to be healthy

Neither of the above means I don't like chocolate.. or at a future date, chocolate won't make sense to me

A lot of grey in this world
sorry to tell you I'm not reading that buddy, I don't feel like dissecting hypothetical situations, but again if you're making choices that make less sense, I hope it works out for you

Cavs vs GSW with their same squad from the season before would go 7 games again most likely.

I disagree fam

Prior to the chaos happening with bogut, draymond, iggy, etc the dubs had taken 5 of 6 and the 5 wins weren't close at all.

Provided both sides are healthy the cavs weren't a full 7 game series close to gsw

sorry to tell you I'm not reading that buddy, again if you're making choices that make less sense, I hope it works out for you

I hope celebrating not reading on a message board works out for you..

As far as I can tell, it isn't.. but it's your life, do you

From "I'm back"

To "I'm injured"

Stop making excuses

Will never forget how Steph passed Draymond the ball and Draymond shoved it back at Steph like "nah this your team, remember?" And then Steph starts doing some fancy dribbling moves like "*sigh* lemme cook something up real quick" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom