Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Kobe II there was another dude Japeth Aguilar 6' 10" who played for Western Kentucky but never got off the bench. Filipino dudes are undersized for their positions and play sloppy D1 teams can scout guys like that at home

You played at DLSU :nerd:
nope only in LSGH have friends who made it tho SMH

Lebron called LA home in that tweet

ohhh.png

How does freeze feel about melo wearing hoodies for practice

Me7o is bout it bout it. Practice how you play.

melo been basically playing in a sweatsuit for 3 yrs now and nobody said nothing. midas well throw that hood up next year.

20knicks-master768.jpg

You not getting me to believe thats not a sean jean velour under his uniform b. no way no how

knicks-nuggets-basketball.jpg

***** lookin like a Bronx Jedi
GettyImages-633456962.jpg

Last edited:

anybody notice a pattern there.....all in MIA. Bro was superman down there. Been extra clark kent before he went and after he left. So I guess for 4 yrs, if he only get hit 6-7 times, like in the vid and NOTHING 'dirty' which was the norm btw..then sure, bron would be gucci. First time a zaza pachulea sized guy falls into his leg, accidentally on purpose, then we'll see whats what.

it's always a bunch of rules and stipulations when it comes to bron for him to succeed aint it lol

Watched mj's 63 point game vs celtics mj got special treatment. Bird looked like he wanted to smack the ref everytime mj got a foul call.

Can't stand when people only look at fta and conclude the refs were biased. If you attack the rim at every opportunity, you have a better chance at getting to the line. Mj in those days attacked the rim every chance he got

Can't stand when people only look at fta and conclude the refs were biased. If you attack the rim at every opportunity, you have a better chance at getting to the line. Mj in those days attacked the rim every chance he got
It was the tough 80s no one suppose to get 21 free throws.

def one of the best of the nike designs this year. Just 2 colors? No more Navy of the Sunset joint
that's not saying much tho. Okc jerseys actually improved and nothing changed from there main unis. They got better because so many teams jerseys turned into trash.

Warriors pursuing PG in FA next summer?

There's a way where PG can be a warrior next summer without the warriors having to break the core 4, I think.

PG commits to GSW, presents OKC w/an ultimatum of either going there outright or doing what Chris Paul did with LAC this past summer by opting in and then being traded to GSW for like Iggy, Shaun, McCaw, some picks, something like that then boom.

Last edited:
I'm not usually the type so say things like this but if they get PG next year I'm not watching the NBA anymore. Catch me in the hockey thread from October-June.

Kings byke!

why would they want him though? Besides the obvious 'they want everybody'

either go to LA or stay in okc and build something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom